Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Women have killed all the good that was in me

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
I used to be a better man before, I used to help people. I used to have hopes and dreams. I used to care about my appearance. I used to treat everyone especially women as human beings. I was never really happy but at least before I tried to be.

But not anymore. Women have turned me into a bitter and horrible man, I was horrible before but I had good feelings but women never appreciated that. Their constant rejection turned me into an alcoholic. Another reason to hate them even more. They make everything worse.

Just take showers and clean your room bucko, you'll be better in no time

I know exactly what you mean, I used to believe in honesty and integrity, until I realized that this whole world is built on lies and exploitation of the gullible and the weak

Sounds kind of edgy but I can relate. If ppl didn't portray women as these nigh-benevolent angels then my expectations about them would have been a bit more realistic.

they have denied us of what is necessary to live a happy life.

Same man i relate 100 percent

I remember hating foids a bit when I was like 5

same op, i feel you

Foids and society are a fucking lie and you are right they do turn good men into men who become numb to the good in their heart and that numbness is the foundation which anger and hatred slowly takes form then eventually manifests itself into outbursts of rage, In away kinda of turning angels into demons.

they have denied us of what is necessary to live a happy life.
Women destroy things since the dumb ass cucked western males gave them freedom.

Being good is pointless in this sick world