Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Women have no idea how lonely average and ugly men can be

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★
Jesus christ

Attachments

• unknown.png
    unknown.png
    160 KB · Views: 341
foids loneliness = friends are busy and bf is at work

male loneliness = only human interaction they have is asking the cashier to buy cigarettes

Pure solipsism.

when foids can go out and fuck 100 times and be proud but we can't even get one fuck and get shamed for it

male loneliness = only human interaction they have is asking the cashier to buy cigarettes
Brutal man

Because women are put on a pedestal and you have everything given to you. But despite this you still fuck everything up BECAUSE YOU'RE A WOMAN!!!

Female loneliness = chad isn't around or he rejected me/pumped and dumped me
when foids can go out and fuck 100 times and be proud but we can't even get one fuck and get shamed for it
View attachment 235495
Don't forget being called entitled. Best part

Yet we're supposed to believe they have less than a 3 digit cock count.

If it wasn't for my brothers and cousins being around, I definitely woulda roped by now. Having an extended family definitely helps ugly men cope.

Fuck this shit makes me angry tbh. They never shut up about bitching around and MuH tought it was normal teehee.

Of course they don’t they live on tutorial mode jfl

Fuck this shit makes me angry tbh. They never shut up about bitching around and MuH tought it was normal teehee.
Their ignorance makes me angry.

yea because they CANNOT be lonely

As BuddhaCel (RIP) said, "Only sufferers can understand sufferers."

Are they incels?

One or two might be slightly uglier than me, but others are chadlites. Though two of my older cousins did get married despite being uglier than me (one is bug eyed, other is bald)

One or two might be slightly uglier than me, but others are chadlites. Though two of my older cousins did get married despite being uglier than me (one is bug eyed, other is bald)
Then how the fuck can you cope with them if they all have gfs/wives?

Foids live in social bubbles. It's impossible for them to understand our situations when they've had sex and attention fed to them for their whole lives.

Then how the fuck can you cope with them if they all have gfs/wives?
I mean they act as emotional/social support. And only two of them are married rn, others are all single. And there's like 7 of us

Foids live in social bubbles. It's impossible for them to understand our situations when they've had sex and attention fed to them for their whole lives.

This girl obviously doesn't realize that it's mostly girls losing their virginities to teen chads while teen incels and normies get scraps or nothing.

This girl obviously doesn't realize that it's mostly girls losing their virginities to teen chads while teen incels and normies get scraps or nothing.
A lot of normies don't even seem to understand how much more sex chad gets. They do think that some people get laid more than others, but they don't think there's order of magnitudes separating them and chads.

A lot of normies think it's normal for women to give them starfish sex, to make tons of excuse to avoid sex, to treat sex as a reward/exchange for services/betabuxxing or a birthday thing. Tons of them think women just have extremely low sex drives. But with chads everything is different.

A lot of normies don't even seem to understand how much more sex chad gets. They do think that some people get laid more than others, but they don't think there's order of magnitudes separating them and chads.

A lot of normies think it's normal for women to give them starfish sex, to make tons of excuse to avoid sex, to treat sex as a reward/exchange for services/betabuxxing or a birthday thing. Tons of them think women just have extremely low sex drives. But with chads everything is different.
I don't think they think it's normal just that it's easier for their mental health to accept their situation instead of realizing how crappy it is.

Foids automatically assume all men regularly get compliments and social interaction because they praise ONE man (Chad) then complain about male privilege.

Unreal, it's as if they live in a different universe.

I'm convinced that the average normie or bluepiller doesn't have any interaction with chads so you can't blame them for their ignorance. I've lived with a few chads, fastest way to get blackpilled.

I'm convinced that the average normie or bluepiller doesn't have any interaction with chads so you can't blame them for their ignorance. I've lived with a few chads, fastest way to get blackpilled.
A normie I know who's always in a relationship (and gets thrown away every few months like a dirty sock) asked a gigachad why he didn't have a gf. He was so perplexed. He asked it like "uuuuuh so ... you don't have a gf? ... why ... I mean a guy like you could find one ... right?"

The gigachad just says he doesn't see why he should settle.

The normie was so shocked, I think he realized gigachad got tons of sex regardless. He went quiet for a few seconds then changed the subject. I was trying to not laugh out loud.

too high inhib to do that

A normie I know who's always in a relationship (and gets thrown away every few months like a dirty sock) asked a gigachad why he didn't have a gf. He was so perplexed. He asked it like "uuuuuh so ... you don't have a gf? ... why ... I mean a guy like you could find one ... right?"

The gigachad just says he doesn't see why he should settle.

The normie was so shocked, I think he realized gigachad got tons of sex regardless. He went quiet for a few seconds then changed the subject. I was trying to not laugh out loud.
Yeah
I've seen shit like that before.
Guys will never get it and honestly most chads don't like to brag or spell it out but when someone is pushing for an answer chad will drop a humble brag.

"Well...... I broke up with my last gf because she didn't like that I was seeing other girls pluss all her friends wanted me to fuck them so yeah.......might just enjoy single life for a while.

This chad would bring home a different girl every weekend and clap her cheeks for the whole house to hear. Normies were seething :feelskek: :feelskek:

Foids as teens: literally all you do is fuck
Guys as teens: literally all you do is play videogames

What's the point of contributing to society anyways as an ugly male?
Just LDAR
full