Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Women Have Started To Look Like The Evil, Demonic and Otherworldy Creatures They are to me

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
I think there's a glitch in this matrix and only I am seeing it. Women have started to appear disgusting and frightening, even the beautiful ones that I seemed to be attracted to previously now seem repulsive to me. They seem so useless and worthless they fill me with contempt and anger. I cannot understand why these horrible creatures are allowed to roam free, why they are considered so pretty and lovely.

Even indicators of beauty now seem as artiificial as they are, I can see through the layers of fakeup, even the once appealing curvaceous form of a female now appears as a stunted weaker version of a man. Breasts look like unnaturally swollen balloons and ass, is boring and of course it's cunt looks like a predators mouth, disgusting and unappealing. While I still fap to females, I no longer gain any enjoyment from it, seems just like a quick release.

These creatures are so dumb, disgusting and evil looking, and have no redeeming qualities at all. Their eyes are soulless, empty and animalistic, their personalities are boring, annoying and simplistic, and even their one asset is overrated and hardly worth the effort. I wish they'd all just cease to exist, they are truly unworthy of life and should just be eliminated.

Would you describe them as universally abhorred?

these are my thoughts on foids exactly

holy shit you are so blackpilled you probably stole all the things in my house

but srs high IQ

after getting screwed over by ex oneitis(es), I have become blackpilled to this point

I have officially given up getting a gf, idgaf if a foid hates me at this point

I wish I was asexual enough to not find pleasure in fapping to foid and being more woke on the foid problem tbh

At least I have become blackpilled enough to be somewhat nihilistic

Would you describe them as universally abhorred?
Very punny. Obviously not, since society worships, loves and supports them.
holy shit you are so blackpilled you probably stole all the things in my house

but srs high IQ

after getting screwed over by ex oneitis(es), I have become blackpilled to this point

I have officially given up getting a gf, idgaf if a foid hates me at this point

I wish I was asexual enough to not find pleasure in fapping to foid and being more woke on the foid problem tbh

At least I have become blackpilled enough to be somewhat nihilistic
IK it seems as if I'm being edgy, but I am dead serious. I can't stand looking at, talking to or being near a foid IRL. I also feel practically no attraction to them anymore, I think there's something wrong with me.

Last edited:
Women, no Fiod's. They are not human.

A fiod's purpose is to tease the superior gender with their bodies.

Don't trust these creature's. They will use there bodies as manipulative tool's to try and get anything from you. Free food to living in your house.

I believe in you not to fall prey to these creatures.!

Yeah I have trouble deciding on whether its lifefuel or suifuel that most foids go down 2 PSL points when they take off their makeup

Makeup or not they still look ugly.

Women legit look like men without makeup, some of them even grow facial hair

Knowing that such a creature could ruin your life if it wanted.. and society worships these beasts.

arent u the guy who eats his own cum? :feelstrash:

God is a man and the devil is a women

They have the jezabel spirit inside of them.

It's a shame that people don't even know hell is a real place and there's spirits possessing 90% of the world.

It's also a shame that this satanic society has programmed everyone to deny the last thing I stated with a knee jerk like reaction.
I think there's a glitch in this matrix and only I am seeing it. Women have started to appear disgusting and frightening, even the beautiful ones that I seemed to be attracted to previously now seem repulsive to me. They seem so useless and worthless they fill me with contempt and anger. I cannot understand why these horrible creatures are allowed to roam free, why they are considered so pretty and lovely.

Even indicators of beauty now seem as artiificial as they are, I can see through the layers of fakeup, even the once appealing curvaceous form of a female now appears as a stunted weaker version of a man. Breasts look like unnaturally swollen balloons and ass, is boring and of course it's cunt looks like a predators mouth, disgusting and unappealing. While I still fap to females, I no longer gain any enjoyment from it, seems just like a quick release.

These creatures are so dumb, disgusting and evil looking, and have no redeeming qualities at all. Their eyes are soulless, empty and animalistic, their personalities are boring, annoying and simplistic, and even their one asset is overrated and hardly worth the effort. I wish they'd all just cease to exist, they are truly unworthy of life and should just be eliminated.

You're so close to the truth.. maybe you know it.. but the second someone mentions the actual truth to you or anyone.. the layers and decades of lies around it will cause you to deny it and not give it more than 3 seconds of thought.

i noticed im getting less attracted to them as well

I mostly am apathetic to women now and just ignore them.

They have the jezabel spirit inside of them.

It's a shame that people don't even know hell is a real place and there's spirits possessing 90% of the world.

It's also a shame that this satanic society has programmed everyone to deny the last thing I stated with a knee jerk like reaction.

You're so close to the truth.. maybe you know it.. but the second someone mentions the actual truth to you or anyone.. the layers and decades of lies around it will cause you to deny it and not give it more than 3 seconds of thought.
Exactly, women are the Whore of Babylon. Jezebel spirit is in all of them, maybe a few of them are true believers and actually follow Jesus Christ, but they are married to godly Chad’s by now. Women do not submit anymore.

Proverbs 31:10 “A wife of noble character who can find? She is worth far more than rubies.”

Wives, submit to your own husbands, as to the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife even as Christ is the head of the church, his body, and is himself its Savior. Now as the church submits to Christ, so also wives should submit in everything to their husbands. Ephesians 5:22-24

It's suicide to get married in the western world these days man. I dunno how any sane guy can wanna get married.

I too view females as subhuman thank you

I usually try to point out their faults like fat and cellulite when I see them on the bus. But other than that I rarely interact with them. I avoid them in general.

Since i got blackpilled i have a complete other view about them. I see them now the way they actually are, namely primtive and fake.

You have ascended to a higher plane of being.

I usually try to point out their faults like fat and cellulite when I see them on the bus. But other than that I rarely interact with them. I avoid them in general.

RollD20: "Excuse me Miss."

Random Femoid on the Bus
: "Yes, what is it?"

RollD20: "I could not help but notice, - on the back of your thighs you have a rather severe case of cellulite. Were you aware of this fact?"

Random Femoid on the Bus: "...Wha...Why were you looking at the back of my thighs."...I don't have celluli..."

RollD20: "...Your rhinoceros sized ass is blocking half the buss, I could not help but notice it...the sheer size of your ass, has crept into my field of vision against my will...and assaulted me with sight of the most severe case of cellulite that I have ever had the misfortune of seeing."

Random Femoid on the Bus: Femoid is almost in tears now. "I have been trying to get rid of..."

RollD20: " Cover that shit up, it's disgusting."

RollD20: "...Your rhinoceros sized ass is blocking half the buss, I could not help but notice it...the sheer size of your ass, has crept into my field of vision against my will...and assaulted me with sight of the most severe case of cellulite that I have ever had the misfortune of seeing."
For clarification. She was blocking the bus exit with her yoga pants. Which was certainly not filled uniformly with silicone, as I could see the unsymetrical curvature of the two humps, forming mini-humps on the ends. These humps were beginning to visibly sag through the tightness of the thin secondhand salvation army fabric, that had probably seen better days. Shows poor craftsmanship of the doctor who operated on the beast in question.

Damn you been swallowing those black pills.

Most of them are worthless and devoid of any capacity to perform rational, logical thought processes. Most rely almost entirely on their irrational emotions fueled by primal desires to dictate their course of action. "oh, I know hes a lowlife miscreant, but he is so hot."

Only cucks think that roastie whores are pretty and lovely.