Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Women have too much options/power in committed relationships, and therefore treat ALL men like dog shit eventually.

VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
Every guy, even high-tier normies, Chadlites and Chads eventually get fucked up if they ever decide to commit to 1 girl, it probably explains why Chads just dont see any point in committing, its not just about the sex, its about how the women treat them once they do commit, especially in the long term.

Women just have too many options available to them, when they have so many options, of course theyre going to treat any man that commits to them like dog shit, they can always replace you anytime, there's no fucking need for them to actually put any effort into being nice people in the long-term, they can just be bitchy cunty fucked up people, and if you leave? big deal, they just get another guy, it doesn't matter to them.

The only reason why women use to not be this way back in the day is because divorced women were basically damaged goods and nobody wanted anything to do with them, they became lepers if the man ever left them because of them being bitches and cunts, so they had motivation and a reason to actually be decent human being.

But what reason to women have to be decent human beings today? no reason, if you can't handle their annoying cuntiness, oh well, leave then, and she'll just get another guy to replace you instantly.

This is not a cope thread, this is just a reality thread, a reality ALL MEN (including gigachads) who commit to 1 woman all inevitably face.

What I am envious of is the HONEY MOON stage of a relationship, not the long-term, I know in the long-term commitments in relationships even Giga-Chads gets treated like dog shit by the woman

Can't be affected by the powerdynamic in a relationship if you are never going to be in one :feelzez:

Relationships are ALWAYS CUCKED NO MATTER WHAT.

This is why only One-Night-Stands are always a better option

Can't be affected by the powerdynamic in a relationship if you are never going to be in one :feelzez:

But we will never experience the HONEYMOON stage, which is all that really fucking matters.

Imagine going from Honeymoon stage to Honeymoon stage, with a new woman, and leaving just as her true cuntiness/bitchiness and her mental abuse starts, that is ideal. Not getting committed in the long term, which never ends well for the man, even for gigachad it doesn't end well in long-term.

I am not even talking about a woman getting uglier and fatter in a committed long term relationship, I am talking about them just becoming absolute fucking CUNTS to deal with, because the honeymoon chemicals in their brain ended, and now theyre showing their true colors of being the true insufferable cunts that they are.

Based thread.
Based OP

What I am envious of is the HONEY MOON stage of a relationship, not the long-term, I know in the long-term commitments in relationships even Giga-Chads gets treated like dog shit by the woman

But we will never experience the HONEYMOON stage, which is all that really fucking matters.

Imagine going from Honeymoon stage to Honeymoon stage, with a new woman, and leaving just as her true cuntiness/bitchiness and her mental abuse starts, that is ideal. Not getting committed in the long term, which never ends well for the man, even for gigachad it doesn't end well in long-term.

I am not even talking about a woman getting uglier and fatter in a committed long term relationship, I am talking about them just becoming absolute fucking CUNTS to deal with, because the honeymoon chemicals in their brain ended, and now theyre showing their true colors of being the true insufferable cunts that they are.
Seeing that's the case it's no surprise why Chads won't commit longterm.

They have near infinite options yet this is never enough for poop filled toilets. Such greed.

They should be strangled with a phone cord (in GTA V).

Giga cope. Holes worship chad like god, that's why they put up with the domestic abuse by chads.

Holes should be burned alive (in spyro the dragon)

ONS or FWB only for a subconscious blackpilled high iq chad/lite

Finally a little bit of a read, i swear peoples attention spans are getting smaller and smaller
Feels good to be able to read more than a line

Good thread, low attention spancels can’t comprehand a post with more than a few paragraphs of informative information. When being in a relationship with a woman, the first few months would be ideal, then after that as you stated they show their true colours and because of the amount of options and validation she is getting from social media, she can be an intolerable cunt and replace you at any given moment.

Every guy, even high-tier normies, Chadlites and Chads eventually get fucked up if they ever decide to commit to 1 girl, it probably explains why Chads just dont see any point in committing, its not just about the sex, its about how the women treat them once they do commit, especially in the long term.

Women just have too many options available to them, when they have so many options, of course theyre going to treat any man that commits to them like dog shit, they can always replace you anytime, there's no fucking need for them to actually put any effort into being nice people in the long-term, they can just be bitchy cunty fucked up people, and if you leave? big deal, they just get another guy, it doesn't matter to them.

The only reason why women use to not be this way back in the day is because divorced women were basically damaged goods and nobody wanted anything to do with them, they became lepers if the man ever left them because of them being bitches and cunts, so they had motivation and a reason to actually be decent human being.

But what reason to women have to be decent human beings today? no reason, if you can't handle their annoying cuntiness, oh well, leave then, and she'll just get another guy to replace you instantly.

This is not a cope thread, this is just a reality thread, a reality ALL MEN (including gigachads) who commit to 1 woman all inevitably face.

BASED and truthpilled. As someone, who's only relationship experience comes from online (all have ended once I shown my face jfl) as soon as you "committ" they treat you like dog shit.