Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment "Women hit the wall at 40 bro" is the biggest cope ever, MGTOWcels GTFIH

:feelsbadman: Not surprising, but very depressing.

I'd fuck a MILF too if she was 2D. Fuck you all, volcel if you wouldn't :feelswhere::horror::horror:
The biggest cope is being a 6/10 aryan mentalcel :p
Aryans can't be below 8/10. Race theory was about spirit and soul too, but at least half of it was physical.

this is suicidefuel men are so cucked

But none of those guys are trying to marry her. There's no longterm value. Those guys struggle with their female peers, which is evident by trying to lay the pipe in a 50 yr old. Most of those guys arent Chads either.

Mgtow's real cope is that foids remain 30+ yr old spinsters with a child or 2 asking "where all the good man at?"
Jesus, I now feel a bit less jealous of normies when they claim that they have a high n count, knowing how low they'll go for sex.
Fuark.
Exactly this, any inbred monkey can rake up a high count when you're that desperate and settling on the first pig cunt that comes along.
That's not a milf.
How can an incel compete for even mediocre foids when stupid fucking chads are rushing the leftovers of society.
You're suppose to compete by having 6 figures in your bank account.

It's not even worth it if money can't get you an 18-25 yr old foid.

Last edited:
giphy.gif

This means I am just orbiting them, fuck.
Which is why I proclaimed your cope of a thread pointless. You're destined to get cucked either way. She may as well be worth it.

That shit you were trying to sell, it aint worth it bruh.

Women lose massive a tiny bit of value with age, but they're still a hundred billion times more valuable than an incel sub-8 male.

Fixed.
JFL. Even 50 year old Brenda can get a prime Chad to sleep with her. LMAO It’s so over it’s almost funny.

I basically treat the world like some absurd comedy sketch show these days.

Jesus, I now feel a bit less jealous of normies when they claim that they have a high n count, knowing how low they'll go for sex.
Fuark.

Truth. This is the basis of sub-8 theory. You have to be chad to enjoy your life as a man.

They hit the wall at 40 means guys won't want to marry them anymore, they will just want to pump and dump them on tinder, unless they are the lowest of the low pathetic cucks that not even 60 year olds want.
Women lose massive value with age, but they're still a hundred times more valuable than an incel.
Ofc incels are more valuable than old whores, only cucks and femshits think otherwise, which is why they must accept the blackpill or be slaughtered.

I keep saying it: Any organism with a vagina has a higher SMV than this entire forum combined.

Fucking cucks if pussy wasn't that overhyped men wouldn't be such cucks and women are not taking advantage of it. Send me to another world now, where the reverse is happening I would revenge thERe.

I keep saying it: Any organism with a vagina has a higher SMV than this entire forum combined.
You can say that about any organism that puts on wig because of how thirsty simps are.

Why couldnt I be born a foid :feelsrope:

Yes, that is a monumental cope. The wall doesn't exist. If anything the wall is for men. Getting bald, fat etc.

Exactly. Men are the ones who age badly. These women today are gymcelling and they are going to stay in shape. I guarantee you in 20 years the average 40 year old woman will mog the fuck out of the average 40 year old guy.

Almost all those guys are decent looking too. I wouldn't describe any as ugly. If they can't find anything irl and have to resort to this what chance does anyone here have?

This was on Wikipedia Hypergamy before.. but got deleted maybe because i posted it in trufemcel and they edit it.
It was determined that the bottom 80% of men (in terms of attractiveness) are competing for the bottom 22% of women and the top 78% of women are competing for the top 20% of men. The Gini coefficient for the Tinder economy based on “like” percentages was calculated to be 0.58. This means that the Tinder economy has more inequality than 95.1% of all the world’s national economies. In addition, it was determined that a man of average attractiveness would be “liked” by approximately 0.87% (1 in 115) of women on Tinder.

Is it possible there are just so many men useing mass likeing software or swiping right on every female profile that it was accidental? Did you actually try to catfish any of them into a date?

Is it possible there are just so many men useing mass likeing software or swiping right on every female profile that it was accidental? Did you actually try to catfish any of them into a date?
Did you read conversations? :feelstastyman::banhammer:

Wow, just wow, what the fuck is this??? The female SMV is thru the roof, even if she is 50! Its totally over for men in the west, ITS OVER FOR US, SO FUCKING OVEr.

What the FUCK has happened?

Where did u get the photos? Volcel if you wouldn't fuck her kek

the red pill is a joke:redpill:, gets constantly destroyed here by :blackpill:, they think they have SMV as a male, even a woman in her 50's can pull 10 times better than TRP chumps.

I would like to see a male in his 50's of equivalence looksmatch to this foid make a tinder profile looking for females in there 20-30's and even get one girl messaging him. :lul:

Any foid today can get insane amounts of attention, especially with juggernaut law in place thanks to low-T cucks.

The wall might only exist for post menopausal foids since they can no longer reproduce by themselves, however even they mog 90% of men to death in terms of SMV.

Literally just a race to the bottom

WHAT THIS CHADS ARE DOING? They can fuck prime pussy and they are going after that, if this is what chad must go now it's beyond over for this universe there is no hope
They fuck the old chicks because they won't get pregnant.

It's only natural to be redpilled before blackpilled. But if you stay redpilled without this progession you are cope silly.

wtf top left is chad looking tyrone

its over, saucy devil is a great line tho tbh ngl

The state of modern western society is amazingly bizarre. Honk not this god damn meme again but wait it's reality. Honk honk honk

Those aren't Chads. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Tinder experiments are fucking stupid and not accurate at all. Guys literally swipe on every foid. And just like they're catfishing, so are those chads. Even if they do match and message will they actually show up to fuck? If they do, are they even their profile photo? You're a dumbass if you actually consider tinder an accurate rep of the dating market.

This is brutal asfuck

MGTOW copers suicide watch

Tinder experiments are fucking stupid and not accurate at all. Guys literally swipe on every foid. And just like they're catfishing, so are those chads. Even if they do match and message will they actually show up to fuck? If they do, are they even their profile photo? You're a dumbass if you actually consider tinder an accurate rep of the dating market.
You've been here for a few days so you might wanna checkout the countless tinder studies featuring men who respond before acting like you know it all.

Even this one has a sample for you:
IT'S FUCKING OVERRRRRRR BOYS! PACK YOUR BAGS AND GO HOME

View attachment 128081 COPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Bro just end my fucking life

You've been here for a few days so you might wanna checkout the countless tinder studies featuring men who respond before acting like you know it all.

Even this one has a sample for you:
Lol you didn't even bother to counter. Sure thing, they're all inaccurate.

I never understood this “wall” meme. A 50yo lowstatus man has zero SMV.

A 50yo foid is still a foid.

Stop spreading your bluepill shit jfl @ u buddy. You need to get blackpilled that tinder = real life. Tell me at least one reason why it's not real life. It was never about swipes, it's all about who messages you first. Of course they will show up to fuck, men's nature is to put dick into anything be it 16 y o foid or 50 y o. Do you really think their profile pic doesnt represent their real self, ok even if it doesn't that 50 y o will still get a lot of dicks inside her judging by those tinder messages. Now try 50 yo male grandpa and see his results. Lol @ u probs foid disagreeing that tinder is not real life.

Nice to remind some copers on here that older women can fuck younger better looking guys if they choose. It doesn't get any better for us oldcels, women don't "lower their standards" with age and become desperate for inexperienced ugly guys.