Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious foids, if you wear leggings, do not get mad men are looking at your ass, most/if all are.

blackletcel

blackletcel

Banned
-

if you walk around like this whore you can damn well expect are looking at your ass, especially us incels, chad doesn't need to because hes already smashing it. so when you wear that shit, its must be for us since chad doesnt need to look, im not a big rape advocate, but if i wouldnt get in trouble id do it(inb4 IT takes this out of context), but if you are dressed like this, dont get mad if men look at you, or if you get "sexually harassed" (i.e non chad looks at you).

unless you dress up like some muslims covering yourself up, and not some chad seeking whore(all of you anyway), do not be shocked when you notice guys looking. but you're the same bitch to post ass pics or pics deliberately showing off your boobs/ass.

fuck yes i look at all y'all, dont wear the shit and i wont(i still will cause its the closest ill get)

and im sure there are chads smart enough to tell you are just a pump and dump anyway

It's worse now since it's the summer and skanks are wearing sht like this out in public and then complain when a "creepy looking guy" glances at them for a second. Anyone whore wearing this should be beheaded. :feelsree:

View attachment 12467
It's worse now since it's the summer and skanks are wearing sht like this out in public and then complain when a "creepy looking guy" glances at them for a second. Anyone whore wearing this should be beheaded. :feelsree:

they should be shamed, raped, then beheaded kek

yea thats why im not leaving my house this summer, prime time for ER fuel

they should be shamed, raped, then beheaded kek

yea thats why im not leaving my house this summer, prime time for ER fuel
These are the same skanks who get passed out drunk when they go out at night and then cry rape when the guy was just utilizing public resources. They should be tortured and set as an example for what would happen to other empowered bitches who plan on wearing these rags out in public.

You're not truly incel if women don't call the cops on you for staring at them for a couple seconds

that woman should literally be thrown in a cellar and used by all incels to relieve our frustrations, holy fuck.

But they're just so comfortable to wear! tee-hee-hee!

Fuckin whores are complaining about looks, they should be grateful they aren't getting gang raped on their way to the grocery store.

they only have a problem with ugly men looking at them

It's for chad to look at, not us.