Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill women in america are so fat they need a guy with a huge frame and giant penis

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
Just to actually penetrate their vagina

This is a mechanical problem.

I don't see how it's possible for men who don't have large frames and huge penises to even have sex, unless they find a tiny asian who is also probably fat.

If you're not from america, you'll never understand this post. Even the children are mostly fat.

I live in America and never go outside. Haven’t seen a fat person in forever.

If they follow the bell curve, a becky and a chad lite get married when theyre 30 or so.

Both looking to settle down, tired of chasing "chad and stacy"......

within 5 years they download a kid, and becky gains 30 pounds during pregnancy, and now
weights 180.

Chad lite "loses sexual interest".......and so becky divorce rapes him, and is now a single mom.

So her goal is to lose 20 pounds, get on plenty of fish, and look for Elon Musk-lite. IF she finds
another husband, then she has one more kid, blimps up to 220, and repeats steps one and two.

Exactly. Only a 10+ inch Tyrone dick will be able to penetrate through all that thigh fat and then inside the vagina. A average sized dick won't even reach the hole. :feelskek: :feelskek:

Exactly. Only a 10+ inch Tyrone dick will be able to penetrate through all that thigh fat and then inside the vagina. A average sized dick won't even reach the hole. :feelskek: :feelskek:

They're also built like wrestlers after years of abusing the pill.

Swallow the dickpill

most people are fat tbh. maybe not all obese but there is overweight and obese. most people are one of those two

I live in America and never go outside. Haven’t seen a fat person in forever.

Have you looked at a mirror?

If you're not from america, you'll never understand this post. Even the children are mostly fat.

I’ve been on every continent excluding Antarctica and N America. I’ve been told that they are very fat, especially for white people.

They're also built like wrestlers after years of abusing the pill.
oh yeah. Shits no joke. That, fast food, and alcohol

OH SAY CAN YOU SEE

I don't see how it's possible for men who don't have large frames and huge penises to even have sex, unless they find a tiny asian who is also probably fat.

Brings me back to school and most kids being fat but still wearing under armor, Nike, etc lol

Have you looked at a mirror?

I’ve been on every continent excluding Antarctica and N America. I’ve been told that they are very fat, especially for white people.

Surprisingly the US doesn't even rank top 10 in terms of fattest places in the world. Various Pacific Islands and some rich middle eastern oil countries are fatter. Hilariously enough though that happened after US influence (SPAM, junk food, and fast food chains).

Although for she sheer number of lardoes instead of percentage of population I think the US ranks very high if not first.

Fat women either go for bodybuilder chadlights or go for soy-ish looking framecel average guys (the latter has a feminine traits which she lacks and so envies).

Most hambeats are barely recognizable as human at all. That some of them furthermore seem to revel in their obesity and unhealthiness is insanity, pure and simple. Because some simp stuck his cock in them they parade it as a badge of honour that they are "attractive".

men don't fuck hambeasts out of voluntary attraction 99% of time, it's because they failed to get a slim woman and got so desperately low they believe a hog is all they deserve. These men a toxic company for incels, they put all thin women above men and will drag you down to their simping level.

Even Asians only want 8 inches+