Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women in any situation (work place, social media, out in public) are like gods that you must pay tribute to or get punished

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
Aside from fucking up relations between men and causing conflicts, these gods don't really have much function. Just to judge regular humans and make them feel like shit.

Regardless, all men must pay tribute to the women (taxes, high salaries for doing no work), worship them (on social media or regular daily talk) and commit no blasphemy.

What's fucked up is that even poor, near homeless down-trodden men still worship these gods, give them their money, and beg for forgiveness.

What are some vagina-free jobs besides blue collar ones that does not require overeducation?

I’d believe you but I see too many above average girls working in fast food, restaurants and other low end jobs. They are low iq and don’t realize their power

They

Feminism and cucks need to be stopped in their tracks

Regardless, all men must pay tribute to the women (taxes, high salaries for doing no work), worship them (on social media or regular daily talk) and commit no blasphemy.
First part is definitely true, since that money goes to mostly women, though taxes are used to help men as well, at least in theory.

Give some examples of having to worship women, most of the guys do it voluntarily because they are sex starved cucks, men don't have to follow that.

I agree that anyone who says anything misogynist, will end up being ganged up on by white knights especially on social media and also fired, potentially blacklisted, preventing them from getting jobs or even beaten up and arrested IRL.

I’d believe you but I see too many above average girls working in fast food, restaurants and other low end jobs. They are low iq and don’t realize their power.

This. Every time I see an attractive foid working some dead end waitress job, I think about how if they would just harness their power, they could easily move up in the world just by finding cucks to step on and use.

I’d believe you but I see too many above average girls working in fast food, restaurants and other low end jobs. They are low iq and don’t realize their power

They

Instagram and dating apps will soon eliminate this.

I've lost jobs because I didn't orbit the foids who worked there so they complained about me

What are some vagina-free jobs besides blue collar ones that does not require overeducation?
Many vaginas can be a good thing.

Im working for my local government and 23 of the 24 co-workers in my current department are women so they are nothing special and behave like normal human beeings. My penis probably was one of the reasons that got me the job, they seriously lack men (except in upper management) and somehow appreciate me.
Females in "guy jobs" like IT and engineering are fare worse, all the attention from thirsty betas would corrupt anyone.

One dead white knight a day keeps the femshits away

The worshipping is everywhere. If you have a discussion witha foid no matter if she is the one guilty all the people will side her. They can attack you verbally and go away without repercussions.

That is one of the reasons I am trying to work at male only collective now.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back