[Serious] Women In General Are Useless

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Overlord
★★★★★
63d 21h 13m
There's a reason why you almost never see women in fields that actually require brainpower, hard work or diligence. Instead they prefer all the soft jobs which involve simple social interactions such as being a secretary because lying and manipulation is second nature to a woman plus females receive extra points for having basic social skills, acting polite and just existing with a vagina, while men are only rewarded when they are extraordinarily charming. One extension of this is the female therapist/ simple psychologist that only performs talk therapy, basically bluepilling the client, or copies some kind of program with minor modifications such as CBT. These worthless thots only posses a simple understanding of social rules and act like Karens. All the quality groundbreaking psychologists are actually men.

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

2/10 ogre who can't breed, my life matters!
★★★★★
34d 1h 16m
Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
60d 1h 48m
Personalityinkwell

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
★★★★★
148d 6h 57m
Sex, Reproduction, Child Rearing, and taking care of the house

anything else is counterproductive

wereqryan

wereqryan

Overlord
★★★★★
138d 21h 3m
Women are useless because they are fundamentally much weaker than men.

Colvin76

Colvin76

176cm, sub4, Autistic, ethnic, dicklet, Adult KHHV
★★★★★
143d 14h 58m
nihilisticelist

nihilisticelist

Recruit
4d 14h 37m
I wouldn't say women are overall useless because they have their place/role but I will say that overall men are mainly the ones who do the jobs that keep society running. How often do you see a woman on the side of the rode doing construction work or repairing a power line or mining for oil and gas or logging or any of those dirty, dangerous jobs.

Neggr

Neggr

Kebabcel in western europe, it never began.
★★★★★
14d 6h 0m
too low attention span

universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Overlord
★★★★★
63d 21h 13m
I wouldn't say women are overall useless because they have their place/role but I will say that overall men are mainly the ones who do the jobs that keep society running.
Outside of being baby making factories and fuck meat they are definitely useless compared to men.

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
118d 5h 32m
Based. Wish we had a based government making gene edited stacies for men and eliminating the natural foids.

stravinsky

stravinsky

it cant end if it never began
★★★★
100d 28m
OP bringing new highly intellectual rarely seen insights into our community, thanks!

WØLF

WØLF

I CAN'T BREED
★★★★★
56d 18h 43m
I wouldn't say women are overall useless because they have their place/role but I will say that overall men are mainly the ones who do the jobs that keep society running. How often do you see a woman on the side of the rode doing construction work or repairing a power line or mining for oil and gas or logging or any of those dirty, dangerous jobs.
What's their place/role?

bait____

bait____

misogynistic bone structure
★★★★★
29d 17h 20m
even in videogames women fucking suck dick