Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Women In General Are Useless

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
There's a reason why you almost never see women in fields that actually require brainpower, hard work or diligence. Instead they prefer all the soft jobs which involve simple social interactions such as being a secretary because lying and manipulation is second nature to a woman plus females receive extra points for having basic social skills, acting polite and just existing with a vagina, while men are only rewarded when they are extraordinarily charming. One extension of this is the female therapist/ simple psychologist that only performs talk therapy, basically bluepilling the client, or copies some kind of program with minor modifications such as CBT. These worthless thots only posses a simple understanding of social rules and act like Karens. All the quality groundbreaking psychologists are actually men.

Sex, Reproduction, Child Rearing, and taking care of the house

anything else is counterproductive

I wouldn't say women are overall useless because they have their place/role but I will say that overall men are mainly the ones who do the jobs that keep society running. How often do you see a woman on the side of the rode doing construction work or repairing a power line or mining for oil and gas or logging or any of those dirty, dangerous jobs.

too low attention span

I wouldn't say women are overall useless because they have their place/role but I will say that overall men are mainly the ones who do the jobs that keep society running.
Outside of being baby making factories and fuck meat they are definitely useless compared to men.

Based. Wish we had a based government making gene edited stacies for men and eliminating the natural foids.

OP bringing new highly intellectual rarely seen insights into our community, thanks!

I wouldn't say women are overall useless because they have their place/role but I will say that overall men are mainly the ones who do the jobs that keep society running. How often do you see a woman on the side of the rode doing construction work or repairing a power line or mining for oil and gas or logging or any of those dirty, dangerous jobs.
What's their place/role?

even in videogames women fucking suck dick