Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel "Women in real life are not like that inkel!" Meanwhile in frat parties...

these videos never work for me.. what am I doing wrong?

I can't watch them from iPhone or iPad and I can't see it on a Mac either.. is there a certain browser I should use?

Buy an android and a PC, you richcel

This is grinding, right? Can't get myself to be jealous of it. Would be embarrassed to be seen like that in public.

inb4 cope

Please don't go ER at a college party.

Because we're the subhumans :blackpill::soy:

I wish the Germans had won

Video not loading for me.

But maybe that’s for the best.

Video not loading for me.

But maybe that’s for the best.
Trust me, it is for the best - it's the worst thing I've seen all day. Threw up in my mouth a little
lol peak degeneracy. Chads are legit getting more and more dumb and chimplike every year.
Imagine doing this in public and so animalistically rather than making love to your life partner. These people have tainted sex and made it into an evil animal act. We need another flood upon this earth tbh

Last edited:
Looking at this behavior, I'm starting to see that our species is actually devolving. Nothing good is waiting for us in the future.

ruined my day

cunts the lot of em

Can someone tell me what happened? The video won’t load :woke:

Alternate reality. Totally different species atleast
Brutal......
This is grinding, right? Can't get myself to be jealous of it. Would be embarrassed to be seen like that in public.

inb4 cope
Shut the fuck up coper, this shows CHAD doing what he wants with women as if they're trash and being adored by them, that's what being a man is supposed to be like, yet we're excluded from it and gaslighted about it

STD justice is a huge cope.

degenerate, thats someones daughter

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back