Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Women lead average guy on, then complain about sexual assault

This is why all sub8 males need to boycott femoids

They should visit Morocco. I heard the mountains are a good tourist destination.

They should visit Zabbaleen

Sometimes hunting for foreign cock goes wrong, who'd have thought

Empowered by #MeToo

The moment I read that it annoyed me, it always does, I'm sick of that fucking hashtag. These whores will never change, the same way foids dress like utter sluts in this day and age, showing off as much skin as possible, cleavage plus their curves, involving the latest whore bras to make their small tits look bigger.

Dress like a whore, get the attention their after, but the attention isn't coming from chad, it's sexual harassment.
Act flirty, sexy and think you're the hottest person in the room, get attention you're after, but the attention isn't coming from chad, it's an incel placing his hand on your shoulder, so it's sexual assault.
Get friendly with a sub8 male and lead him on, but only using him for money, the sub8 decides to hold the foids hands, it's sexual assault.

I could go on, I've said this countless times on her, I'll say it again. Foids don't take any responsibility for their actions and never will.

They need to stay home then.