Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over 'Women like it if you have an interesting life.'

Divergent_Integral

Divergent_Integral

Spastic ricecel, heightmogged by 99.74% of men
★★★★
I was having a conversation with a male acquaintance (married, one kid) about my incel woes lately. The guy is slightly more based than most normies, but still a normie nonetheless. He said: 'Women like it if you have an interesting life. You have to have something going on.' I then asked, what exactly do you mean by interesting. The answer was vague: leaving your comfort zone and shit.

I think this is another form of double standard, basically. Disabled ricecel has to bend over backwards to show how interesting his life is (which tbh sounds rather dull to me), while Chad can afford to be the most boring, insipid creature that ever walked the planet and still get laid. "Oh Chad, you're so interesting! Tell me more about that discounted shaving cream you bought today!"

If foids really were interested in interesting men, they would simply have to scratch my surface. My interests range from ancient Greek drama to advanced quantum physics and from Italian Baroque music to Vietnamese cooking. But they rarely ask me anything about such things. In fact, I tend to find foids themselves boring, most of the time.

"Interesting" is a buzzword that normies love to use because it's a term vague enough to allow them to constantly shift the goalposts and deny the reality of the blackpill.

An "exciting life," refers to things that make your social media accounts look good so she can show you off to her friends. No woman gives two shits about a man's intellectual interests. Most women barely know what it is to be interested in things for their own sake.

"Interesting" is a buzzword that normies love to use because it's a term vague enough to allow them to constantly shift the goalposts and deny the reality of the blackpill.
Based.
An "exciting life," refers to things that make your social media accounts look good so she can show you off to her friends. No woman gives two shits about a man's intellectual interests. Most women barely know what it is to be interested in things for their own sake.
Yeah, that seems to be true, alas.

These kinds of requirements are just what is needed to make up for the fact that you're not good looking.

EXACTLY. Couldn't have worded it better myself. Same with chemistry

5a3de5f9bc12186193cb782943eec31e

This guy can confirm.

I have books on philosophy, Nazi propaganda, an interest in science, especially the dark branches of science like Social-Darwinism. What foid would fucking like my interests? I tried telling a hotel owner who I was doing a group interview with about my interests in philosophy etc. I'll never fucking bring it up to hotel-owning chads ever again. You're just a introverted social-retard from their perspective. Don't be introverted or have introverted interests around foids. (We had to search for work experience for a course I was on)

I have books on philosophy, Nazi propaganda, an interest in science, especially the dark branches of science like Social-Darwinism. What foid would fucking like my interests? I tried telling a hotel owner who I was doing a group interview with about my interests in philosophy etc. I'll never fucking bring it up to hotel-owning chads ever again. You're just a introverted social-retard from their perspective. Don't be introverted or have introverted interests around foids. (We had to search for work experience for a course I was on)
F, can relate to that. "Be interesting and get a hobby!" Completely retarded what normalfags say, my interests range from microbes to sharks, from Luddism to Futurism, they contain criminology, chemistry and other stuff, I spend my free time with hiking, photography, music and reading.

But according to normalfags I am the most stupid and retarded being in existence that just sits in front of the computer and masturbates for the whole day, simply because I have different views than them. Their hubris is the most disgusting part of their psyche; just because someone collected different life experience, has different interests than them or comes to completely different political/social conclusions they claim that said person has to be deficient in every category. Completely mediocre people with no discernible qualities think that they can look down on others who aren't carbon copies of the aurea mediocritas.

Going with this.
These kinds of requirements are just what is needed to make up for the fact that you're not good looking.

He said: 'Women like it if you have an interesting life. You have to have something going on
This is full BS. To a certain extent, when you’re already chad, this may help a foid pick her favorite flavor of chad. But otherwise, this is a brainless platitude.

I have a chad friend irl, and he literally does nothing all day but watch twitch and play normie soy games like Genshin all day. He still has a midget foid ( a foot shorter than him) coming over every week to suck his cock. jfl at this advice.

Last edited:
Going with this.

I think I should add that it is a fundamental premise of the blackpill that lookism reflects not only overt hostility but also subconscious biases. An incel and a Chad can have similar intellectual interests, but one is considered "creepy and weird" and the other is "eccentric and interesting".

Kinda impossible to have an interesting life when you're a wagecuck. I mean almost all normies have pretty much the same lives themselves. Wake up go to work go home watch netflix or some shit and repeat. Working all day doesnt leave much room for anything intresting. I would guess that married guy hasnt climbed mt Everest or something but still got a wife regardless.

I think I should add that it is a fundamental premise of the blackpill that lookism reflects not only overt hostility but also subconscious biases. An incel and a Chad can have similar intellectual interests, but one is considered "creepy and weird" and the other is "eccentric and interesting".

There's a meme on that.

Kinda impossible to have an interesting life when you're a wagecuck. I mean almost all normies have pretty much the same lives themselves. Wake up go to work go home watch netflix or some shit and repeat. Working all day doesnt leave much room for anything intresting. I would guess that married guy hasnt climbed mt Everest or something but still got a wife regardless.
Funny thing is, he's unemployed, while she brings home the bacon. He basically sits out in the garden shed all day, practicing his double bass. How very interesting! Lookswise, he seems like an aged-out Chad (mid-fifties).

Or confidence. Or good personality. Normies and foids are vague as fuck on purpose

I was having a conversation with a male acquaintance (married, one kid) about my incel woes lately. The guy is slightly more based than most normies, but still a normie nonetheless. He said: 'Women like it if you have an interesting life. You have to have something going on.' I then asked, what exactly do you mean by interesting. The answer was vague: leaving your comfort zone and shit.

I think this is another form of double standard, basically. Disabled ricecel has to bend over backwards to show how interesting his life is (which tbh sounds rather dull to me), while Chad can afford to be the most boring, insipid creature that ever walked the planet and still get laid. "Oh Chad, you're so interesting! Tell me more about that discounted shaving cream you bought today!"

If foids really were interested in interesting men, they would simply have to scratch my surface. My interests range from ancient Greek drama to advanced quantum physics and from Italian Baroque music to Vietnamese cooking. But they rarely ask me anything about such things. In fact, I tend to find foids themselves boring, most of the time.
Yeah, fun fact, people like to think they know a lot about things, even themselves when they don't. When you see a lot of vague language like this it's a clear sign whoever talking really doesn't understand too much, or at least that's how it's been in my experience.

another important bit. When dating a foid there's so many hurdles you have to leap, and not just becoming good enough for her, you have to be good enough for your friends AND social-media.

The person makes the interest "interesting" not the other way around.

Or confidence. Or good personality. Normies and foids are vague as fuck on purpose
If they were exact they'd accidentally expose themselves for being hypocrites. Search up confident man, it's no coincidence all the google search result are tall, attractive men. Search up creep, again, no coincidence that the people who show up look like they should be joining this forum. Nromies understand the truth, somewhere in the back of my minds, there's no way they're this delusional. They just don't want to admit it in fear of being labeled a Shallow-Nazi

Yeah, fun fact, people like to think they know a lot about things, even themselves when they don't. When you see a lot of vague language like this it's a clear sign whoever talking really doesn't understand too much, or at least that's how it's been in my experience.

another important bit. When dating a foid there's so many hurdles you have to leap, and not just becoming good enough for her, you have to be good enough for your friends AND social-media.
I find NT ppl tend to like larping as an expert at everything hence why when there's a crowd of them they change the subject every 2 minutes as they've exhausted their lexicon of terminology relating to said subject matter around that time marker & will get caught as not being an expert at all if attempting to go any longer. To admit you know nothing of something is a big no no.
If they were exact they'd accidentally expose themselves for being hypocrites. Search up confident man, it's no coincidence all the google search result are tall, attractive men. Search up creep, again, no coincidence that the people who show up look like they should be joining this forum. Nromies understand the truth, somewhere in the back of my minds, there's no way they're this delusional. They just don't want to admit it in fear of being labeled a Shallow-Nazi
Take 2 ppl, one a tall attractive, sharply dressed non stop talker talking complete bullshit but being confident while doing so & the other a non attractive, stumbling for words, big pauses, bad at articulation guy that is actually really well informed on subject matter but better represented in an e-mail as opposed to verbal communication & ppl will think him a moron that knows nothing, he's not confident so he must be full of shit.

Everyone believes the formers word over the latter.

Last edited:
I find NT ppl tend to like larping as an expert at everything hence why when there's a crowd of them they change the subject every 2 minutes as they've exhausted their lexicon of terminology relating to said subject matter around that time marker & will get caught as not being an expert at all if attempting to go any longer. To admit you know nothing of something is a big no no.
Yeah. If you step back and really think about what they've said after exhausting a thesauruses worth of word-vommit on you, you'll realize they've successfully contributed nothing meaningful to the conversation. I don't get why people lie about having knowledge on things. At best you've just deceived people and at worst you've exposed yourself for being an idiot. Neither one interests me.

Yeah. If you step back and really think about what they've said after exhausting a thesauruses worth of word-vommit on you, you'll realize they've successfully contributed nothing meaningful to the conversation. I don't get why people lie about having knowledge on things. At best you've just deceived people and at worst you've exposed yourself for being an idiot. Neither one interests me.
I'm of the school of thought;

If I or you have learned something from this verbal discourse then it was a worthy conversation, if nothing of value was exchanged it was a waste of time.

I like learning stuff but many are unwilling to share, perhaps they fear you being better at it than them in time or think it's value will go down.

F, can relate to that. "Be interesting and get a hobby!" Completely retarded what normalfags say, my interests range from microbes to sharks, from Luddism to Futurism, they contain criminology, chemistry and other stuff, I spend my free time with hiking, photography, music and reading.

But according to normalfags I am the most stupid and retarded being in existence that just sits in front of the computer and masturbates for the whole day, simply because I have different views than them. Their hubris is the most disgusting part of their psyche; just because someone collected different life experience, has different interests than them or comes to completely different political/social conclusions they claim that said person has to be deficient in every category. Completely mediocre people with no discernible qualities think that they can look down on others who aren't carbon copies of the aurea mediocritas.
Step outside the box and you become a deviant in the system. Neo-liberalism demands that you agree with their perfect, incorruptible ideology. Monarchy and Conservatism predates Leftist ideologies by thousands of years. What we call Leftism was referred to as degeneracy, hedonism and moral decay by historical thinkers who documented the downfall of the Roman, Greek or Sumerian empires etc. When civilisation reaches a pinnacle of cultural progress, moral decline is inevitable. This is what happened to Germany after WW1 and WW2. It reached the peak of technological superiority before succumbing to cultural decline. Even their so-called ''Democracy'' never involved women, slaves or foreigners voting in ancient Athens. I love how historical ''Democracies'' collapsed before giving into Conservatism and the leadership based on the rule of one (Monarchy - Freemasons hated this the most. It's why they hated Hitler too).

The normies base their entire worldview on the opposite of Hitler's ideology. Think about it if you don't believe me. Stalin's ideology is more acceptable than Hitler's because that's how powerful propaganda is. I know this seems irrelevant to the topic but it actually makes sense when you think about it. Imagine saying all this to a foid LOL

Her: ''Wut did u say? I was talkin' to cha-, I mean my friend on Snapchat. She invited me to a party, so excited ahah''. :chad:

I'm of the school of thought;

If I or you have learned something from this verbal discourse then it was a worthy conversation, if nothing of value was exchanged it was a waste of time.

I like learning stuff but many are unwilling to share, perhaps they fear you being better at it than them in time or think it's value will go down.
I love learning things too, but only things that'll benefit my situation. You don't need to waste your time learning a bunch of useless facts. Before I learn something it's useful to ask "Is this ever going to be applicable in my dad to day life? Will it improve my living conditions? Will it help me make money?"
Only learn valuable things and when you stumble up on information that can be exploit it use it to it's fullest.

"interesting life" means a chad who has hobbies

No that's not interesting ENOUGH inkwell

I find this often in political discussions. People just say things that aren't true. And I don't mean repeating propaganda. They make up their own shit to fill in gaps in their knowledge al that they can reach the conclusion they want.

The person makes the interest "interesting" not the other way around.
This.
You just made me realize that ugly males can never fully come off as NT to others. And in a world where being NT is more important than ever that means it has never been more over for ugly males.

This.

You just made me realize that ugly males can never fully come off as NT to others. And in a world where being NT is more important than ever that means it has never been more over for ugly males.
Exactly, don't know what country you're in but upon viewing old UK shows like sitcoms, gameshows, documentaries & the like it's very noticeable how the average person had ugly features back then but were still married. Bad teeth, nose, skin, ears, hair etc...but still able to fit in & have company, a job.

Looks maxing wasn't such a big deal in the past, just be clean, wear a nice suit & have a job, good enough.

Now everything is looks & you have to be hyper sociable.

People used to be critical of you for straying from social norms & today they still are but the factors have changed, before it was not being degenerate, following some form of religious morals, being a team player, similar hobbies but now it's based on looks, money/status, bragging & lay count.

It's changed from being of a certain character to external aesthetics.

People used to do a bunch of activities with friends but now ppl have an acquaintance for a different activity basing who they hang out with on what interests they want to do in the moment as opposed to the same friends trying many different things so ppl have more "friends" than ever but they're commodities to be traded out whenever as opposed to for life.

Observe these large 10+ ppl groups you see in the summer at the park or pub, when one becomes disfigured or some other shit makes their smv take a hit they're dropped by the rest as to be around such a person will make your value drop too.

Last edited:
Exactly, don't know what country you're in but upon viewing old UK shows like sitcoms, gameshows, documentaries & the like it's very noticeable how the average person had ugly features back then but were still married. Bad teeth, nose, skin, ears, hair etc...but still able to fit in & have company, a job.
It was a different world for sure. Being awkward and clumsy wasn't necessarily a death sentence. You were just considered odd but not in a disgusting kind of way or mocked openly like now about eccentric or shy mannerisms.

The world has got way more image obsessed and shallow since then tbh
Looks maxing wasn't such a big deal in the past, just be clean, wear a nice suit & have a job, good enough.

Now everything is looks & you have to be hyper sociable.

People used to be critical of you for straying from social norms & today they still are but the factors have changed, before it was not being degenerate, following some form of religious morals, being a team player, similar hobbies but now it's based on looks, money/status, bragging & lay count.
True and while a lot here will hate to hear this, it's been exacerbated by rap and hip hop culture that emphasizes that kind of mogging ngl
Most guys probably got redpilled listening to rap music and the lyrics tbhngl
It's changed from being of a certain character to external aesthetics.

People used to do a bunch of activities with friends but now ppl have an acquaintance for a different activity basing who they hang out with on what interests they want to do in the moment as opposed to the same friends trying many different things so ppl have more "friends" than ever but they're commodities to be traded out whenever as opposed to for life.
Yeah and phrases like "my time is valuable" are used a lot. Every interaction is so artificial and fake.
Observe these large 10+ ppl groups you see in the summer at the park or pub, when one becomes disfigured or some other shit makes their smv take a hit they're dropped by the rest as to be around such a person will make your value drop too.
Yeah it even happens faster than ever and doesn't take long for people to ditch you when your smv/status takes a hit.

brocel there is no such thing as a interesting man to women. If you're handsome your hobbies will eventually become interesting to them. If you're ugly than your hobbies are either boring or they would rather talk to someone else about them
this is a very very good post

Have they ever defined what an “interesting life” is supposed to look like? Partying and drinking alcohol every weekend?

Have they ever defined what an “interesting life” is supposed to look like? Partying and drinking alcohol every weekend?

You need good looks and be nt to have a interesting life