Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Women like me when they don't know what I look like.

Pence2024

Pence2024

Black pill evangelist
★★★★
I've been talking to a foid online for a few days now, and it's obvious that she likes me. It isn't the first time either. Any place where you can have conversations without revealing your real identity, it's incredibly easy to get people to like you; even foids, who get swamped with messages from dozens of thirsty simps every time they post anything. You just have to be interesting and charming enough to stand above everyone else. But I don't know why I even bother playing this game. If I ever get asked for a picture or a link to social media, that's the end of it. It's an endless cycle of getting a glimmer of hope just for it to be shattered. Never let anyone tell you you're single because of your personality.

Noticed this on a Discord I was on a while back. Looks don't matter though, right? Right?

They of course are attracted to personality, but only if that personality is linked to a specific look. If not, the best you can get is friend until they grow tired of you because of how you look and find someone else to talk to.

I used to try talking to foids but now iam bored of their BS.

If I ever get asked for a picture or a link to social media, that's the end of it. It's an endless cycle of getting a glimmer of hope just for it to be shattered.
Brootal. Can attest to this.

mogs me to the next dimension. Chick don't even talk to me online.

Whenever I'm bored, I create a chadfish tinder account and seduce foids into sending me nudes.

It's good cope cause i get free fap material, plus I can pretend the girls are actually into me, even though it's not really me in the profile picture.

really mogs me . idk how to talk to people especially foids
i always end up repeating the same thing over and over
i m actually concerned if i m autistic ,but i really dont want to get a professional diagnosis cuz that'd be embarrassing

i m actually concerned if i m autistic ,but i really dont want to get a professional diagnosis cuz that'd be embarrassing
You're probably not autistic. The ability to talk to people is a skill that you need to practice to be good at. Since you're incel, you probaby haven't talked to many people during your childhood and teen years, so your social skills are 1/10.

You're probably not autistic. The ability to talk to people is a skill that you need to practice to be good at. Since you're incel, you probaby haven't talked to many people during your childhood and teen years, so your social skills are 1/10.
it's not just social skills there are a lot of behavior issues since i was a kid that are related to autism or aspergers and i'd really be embarrassed to say them to a ''professional'' '''therapist''' , but i really believe that getting a diagnosis is pointless

Happened to me back in the day in chat rooms. Guess I have a great personality :feelsseriously:

Mogs me.
Women cant stand my guts even when I text them

Personality chad

Foids feel my subhuman aura even when its just text

same. dam shame as well.
not going to brag but i did think of myself as quite a smooth talker when i used to email bitches in my online dating days. we'd email back and forth and then the inevitable moment happens when they ask for a picture and then everything comes to a screeching halt

i remember one time in particular the girl asked if i had high tables (i sent a picture near my bathroom counter). i said no they were normal size i was just short. she immediately blocked me LMFAO
i hate when stupid cunts say looks dont matter or they dont care about height and its personality that wins their hearts. FUCK NO BITCH! Don't u ever tell me that shit! I'm living proof and have been shut down for my looks and/or height my whole god damn fucking life so don't you DARE tell me it doesn't matter. bitches are shallow and nothing will ever change that

Happened to me literally every single fucking time I garnered a girl's initial interest. Showing my face would lead to an instant ghost. Stopped doing that shit three years ago, it hurts tbh.

Personality is a meme. If they liked talking to you with no pics you know 100% they were imagining a chad the whole time and then reality smacks them in the face.

That said I don't see the point if there's never gonna lead to anything.

That's one of the most brutal experiments you can do in this lookism thing put your personality/social skills to the test on an online setting.

Pass that, then on to the send me a photo phase then the long silence after she's absorbed what you actually look like there is no escaping lookism, brutal.

Yeah

View: https://voca.ro/1ag9nRxNPGQi

How's that embrassaing? The worst part of autism isn't the diagnosis, it's having the god damn condition.

Last edited: