Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women Live Life on Ultimate Easy Mode

ropecel

ropecel

Captain
★★★
Losing the genetic lottery and getting a shitty face was pretty bad, but I at least was lucky enough to be born to a high status family. They sent me to a rich kid private school. I can tell you firsthand that being an incel at a private school where all the roasties and Stacies have money is even worse than rotting at public school.

That's all beside the point, because what I wanted to get across is these femoids literally live life on complete easy mode. Every single femoid I was forced to communicate with due to group projects and such plays the same "I'll marry rich" card whenever you ask what they want to do in the future. I was bluepilled going into freshman year. I used to think femoids can have souls. Even the femoids who were lucky enough to actually have a brain STILL have this mentality. They openly study useless things like gender studies and still make the comments that they'll marry rich. 

If a male EVER said "I'll marry rich" when asked what they want to do in the future, they're looked at as subhuman and retarded. For femoids, it's literally a joke and reality that they can just fuck around and then find some rich chad to support their retarded lifestyle.  All these girls I went to school with literally are doing nothing with their lives. Their parents paid upwards of 25000 a year to "educate" them just to have their daughters stuffed with chad's cock until she finds a rich CHAD to betabux and cheat on.

Sorry for venting and being super personal, but this is just the shit on my mind right now. Makes me want to rope 'n cope.

anything you do is a female makes you a hero and empowered

anything you do as a non-chad makes you creepy, gross, and a pedophile

etc. etc.

the high status chads and staceys shall be beheaded

Never take a step towards the blue pill, even the femoids that might seem rational are probably brainwashed into thinking that men who are ugly are disgusting and morally wrong for something that is out of their control

Femoids all around the world do nothing but abuse their privilege, even chad actually has to put in effort but not femoids - they just think getting good grades (in subjects that any normal person can see are pointless) is something divine while continuing to milk everything they can out of the privilege a cucked society gives them

nausea said:

Insha'BlackOps2Cel more incel brothers will follow the lead of Saint Elliot and behead Chads and femoids to gain 72 prime teenage virgins in the afterlife.

wristcel said:
nausea said:
Insha'BlackOps2Cel more incel brothers will follow the lead of Saint Elliot and behead Chads and femoids to gain 72 prime teenage virgins in the afterlife.
takbir

I can't stand the imbalanced standards society has for men and women. Women do get it much easier, definitely. One of the biggest things that ticks me off is the whole "if a woman hits a man it's self-defence; if a man hits a woman it's abuse" argument portrayed almost anywhere in culture, general media, and society. I just cannot fathom how this concept even came to be. Whatever happened to "What comes around goes around"?

somehow as a poorcel im feeling no fucking sympathy for you.