Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"women look better than men"

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
Why is this so commonly said

Have people not seen women without any makeup? Or is this a emperor with no clothes type deal where you're supposed to collectively politely pretend that makeup "counts" as "them"?

Most women legit look uglier than men, because they look like men but more bitch like, that's it, they're uglier men with worse skin and wesker features. Like the romans believed, literally just failed/half developed men, yet somehow they look better than men supposedly.

Women are legit often vomit inducing without makeup, they LITERALLY often look like dudes but with severely fucked up skin.

There's a reason they need to put acid on their face every day just to look passable. There's a reason it's a multi billion industry and the norm. Because they're fucking ugly as shit without it.

Last edited:
People who say that are either:

a. Women so they have a bias and shit judgment

b.Men so they're simps and have a bias

Make up + certain things like height either aren't a factor or almost don't exist with foids (like balding)

Plus men are willing to fuck anything and find anything hot (from skinny to fat, from flat chested to F cups, from teen to "mature" etc)

But when you take a foid and imagine her as a man, 90% of them would be incels

Make up + certain things like height either aren't a factor or almost don't exist with foids (like balding)

Plus men are willing to fuck anything and find anything hot (from skinny to fat, from flat chested to F cups, from teen to "mature" etc)

Women are Wonderful effect

Exactly, foids eat like shit, don’t exercise and use 500 layers of fake up to cover up all their flaws. Meanwhile men are expected to look flawless without doing anything

best part about makeup is it makes their natural faces look even worse when it's rubbed off, because of how damaging it is to their skin

best part about makeup is it makes their natural faces look even worse when it's rubbed off, because of how damaging it is to their skin
The dumb toilets keep applying more and more as a result, shits priceless

yup objectively women are worse versions of men in every way besides maybe flexibility

Why is this so commonly said

Have people not seen women without any makeup? Or is this a emperor with no clothes type deal where you're supposed to collectively politely pretend that makeup "counts" as "them"?

Most women legit look uglier than men, because they look like men but more bitch like, that's it, they're uglier men with worse skin and wesker features. Like the romans believed, literally just failed/half developed men, yet somehow they look better than men supposedly.

Women are legit often vomit inducing without makeup, they LITERALLY often look like dudes but with severely fucked up skin.

There's a reason they need to put acid on their face every day just to look passable. There's a reason it's a multi billion industry and the norm. Because they're fucking ugly as shit without it.

Curry foids look especially hideous without fake up.
I have good skin and yet hideous monstrosity foids can still apply fakeup and fuck good looking men

They start in high school to cover up their acne, by the time the acne naturally subsides in their early 20s or sooner, their skin looks like shit.

I remember in my high school how by the final year, some girls were caked in the stuff, looked like Trump.

I am pretty sure if the schools were more disciplined, they would ban females using excessive makeup and make them go home to wash it off if some foid didn't obey.

Cope, women don't look uglier than men. But yeah, they aren't better looking than males.
However, men and women both find most women more attractive than most males. So there is that.

I have never seen a woman look better than a man without makeup. Men have better genetics than women, who are incel factories, because men have to be genetically up to par to compete in the dating arena.

My looksmatch is a chubby foid with weird nose shape and she is currently sucking on Chad's cock while wearing yoga pants probably.
While ım rotting

It's because the bar for w*men to be considered attractive is far far lower than for men.

So legit. This belief only comes from the use of makeup (and even then most men still seem to skinmog women somehow) and the fact that the male sex drive makes most men attracted to most women, whereas most women are repulsed by most men.

This belief only comes from the use of makeup (and even then most men still seem to skinmog women somehow) and the fact that the male sex drive makes most men attracted to most women, whereas most women are repulsed by most men.

Men skinmogging women is caused by men not using damaging products on their skin. Skin can keep itself at a point, even with only a rinse at the morning to wake up. But women use make up products such as foundation, eyeliner, eye shadow and so on to hide defects and look better. The cost is twofold, you derive the skin from the air and you let it react to harmful chemicals all day long and use other chemicals to wash it off. Thus women lose the youth of their skin and they rely on these products even more. A positive feedback loop is created to keep them in the same spot looks wise with more money spent over time.

Sex drive is twofold, testosterone and the wiring of the brain to react. I suspect women also have slightly different brain wiring that activates when they are around an attractive guy so they can take their genes and create a good offspring. While mens' brain is wired to react to a diverse selection of women to guarantee at least one offspring.

I facemog most women
still they have more sex than ill ever have

yup objectively women are worse versions of men in every way besides maybe flexibility
I have never seen a woman look better than a man without makeup. Men have better genetics than women, who are incel factories, because men have to be genetically up to par to compete in the dating arena.
It's because the bar for w*men to be considered attractive is far far lower than for men.

I didn't read.
Just here to say my ass looks better than their "personalities"

I mean, I don't think men look good at all. Which I think is normal as I'm not gay.

Nicotine+alcohol/drugs+daily makeup is horrifying
Once I saw 2 girls and mistook them for 40 year olds(I bumped into them and said "sorry madam")
My friend told me he knew them and they were both 18
Whores really managed to completely destroy their biggest asset at 18

Nicotine+alcohol/drugs+daily makeup is horrifying
Once I saw 2 girls and mistook them for 40 year olds(I bumped into them and said "sorry madam")
My friend told me he knew them and they were both 18
Whores really managed to completely destroy their biggest asset at 18
"sorry madam" you said that? :chad:
this is like the biggest insult to them. :feelshehe:

I believe it's true, because unlike women, men were not selected for their aesthetics.

I've already written it and I admit it's a simplification, but as a rule of thumb :

"Women are beautiful, men are useful."

I believe it's true, because unlike women, men were not selected for their aesthetics.

I've already written it and I admit it's a simplification, but as a rule of thumb :

"Women are beautiful, men are useful."
Even if that may have been the case once, not anymore.