Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women love bad personalities

Wombcel98

Wombcel98

Chinless abomination | 5.5" wrists | NEET
-
They will fuck Chad because of his bad personality, not in spite of it. Women are turned on by rapists, psychopaths and serial killers. Chad with good personality is lower SMV than Chad with bad personality. The whole "it's your personality bro" is actually less of a meme than many people think. It really is your personality: You are not a psychopath / serial killer / rapist, that's the reason you're an incel. Even Elliot Rodger, a truecel hapa, could have his beautiful aryan 10/10 qt 3.14 waifu if he was alive.

Women are telling us to go ER. If another man shoots people up it's their fault, they clearly find that attractive. ER or Fritzlmaxxing might be the only hope for some of us truecels.

could have his beautiful aryan 10/10
Giphy 1

Contrary to the blackpill, personality seems to matter a lot.

if elliot was still alive she would ignore him if he sent her a message

They will fuck Chad because of his bad personality, not in spite of it. Women are turned on by rapists, psychopaths and serial killers. Chad with good personality is lower SMV than Chad with bad personality. The whole "it's your personality bro" is actually less of a meme than many people think. It really is your personality: You are not a psychopath / serial killer / rapist, that's the reason you're an incel. Even Elliot Rodger, a truecel hapa, could have his beautiful aryan 10/10 qt 3.14 waifu if he was alive.

Women are telling us to go ER. If another man shoots people up it's their fault, they clearly find that attractive. ER or Fritzlmaxxing might be the only hope for some of us truecels.

women are attracted to thugs and bullies for sure. my teacher wanted to fuck my ugly meathead bully who was most loud aggresive turd in class.
same guy did spit onme when some femoid gave me attention

now looking back,if i wasnt beta, and crushed his head with metal chair, i wouldnt even go to jail bcause we were 14

Last edited:
Women hate being small and weak so like big guys with aggressive personalities who they can vicariously act out through. I've seen women do all sorts of prickish things because they had the backing of their Chad.

ER was never a truecel but I agree with the rest. Basically all dangerous criminals receive love letters and visitors when they're in jail, many even get married there. It's not even an obscure blackpill a lot of normies know about it and I have even seen leftist newspapers talk about it and calling out those women.

This can't be true, women don't have sex with us because they detect our misogyny.

They have bad personalities themselves.
So they can relate with their drugged up fuck buddies.