Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Women love bullies and cruel men

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
Remember in school when you were bullied a lot and no one helped you? Who were those bullies? Exactly, chads. And who got all the girls? Exactly, them.

When I was in school, chads bullied me a lot and all their girlfriends were so turned on by them that they joined them in mocking me. Nothing arouses a foid more than seeing her man asserting his superiority by mistreating another human being.

I have cunning plan: lets bully and beat females

I was cruel too, but no women ever loved me and I got rejected. I didn't bully weak people but could get into a fight with chads or normies. half of my life was about getting into fight, etc(I also won fights, beat shit out of them until someone drag me out) yet no women accepted me. looks play a great role

I think human nature is a lot darker than most think. Bullying is just a small glimps of how sadistic people can be. The worst part is, those that see you get beaten blood don't have the fucking balls to defend the weak. Humanity is shit. But one day this will change.

Of course they like bully chads. It only makes sense. The fact that he can bully you shows he is superior and therefore a better mate for her.

Remember in school when you were bullied a lot and no one helped you? Who were those bullies? Exactly, chads. And who got all the girls? Exactly, them.

When I was in school, chads bullied me a lot and all their girlfriends were so turned on by them that they joined them in mocking me. Nothing arouses a foid more than seeing her man asserting his superiority by mistreating another human being.

Women love anyone / anything that helps kill off weak men.

Water is wet

Imagine still expecting women to be kind, fair, angel creatures and then being surprised when finding evidence otherwise and finding it noteworthy.. our perception of them as angelic creatures who can do no wrong is Probabaly just an adaptation so We can coexist with them and not tear their heads off..

Your dick thinks eggs can do no wrong. Think about girls with ur head and you’ll see how vile and disgusting they are. There is nothing to love about them (unless you’re chad, in which case they exist solely to please you and bend to your will)

But we cannot be mean and cruel to them. "Where hev all teh good meng gow?"

Your dick thinks eggs can do no wrong. Think about girls with ur head and you’ll see how vile and disgusting they are. There is nothing to love about them (unless you’re chad, in which case they exist solely to please you and bend to your will)

It isnt the mistreatment that turns them on. An ugly, cruel man or even a mid tier normie would be seen as just that. Its the attraction to how chad looks that makes them associate his behavior with 'dominance' instead of the former. Its why good looking people are able to get away with acting stupid and making bad jokes without ridicule.

Who were those bullies? Exactly, chads. And
bullshit they were normies, chads did not bully me since they had attention from all foids and they were liked by every male

Yep, and what's worse is when you try to defend yourself YOU are the one that gets scrutinized and punished while the authorities turn a blind eye for Chad & Stacy

bullshit they were normies, chads did not bully me since they had attention from all foids and they were liked by every male
Normies do most of the bullying to socially elevate themselves and please the foids, chads dont have to do anything

it's a shitty society we live in

Violence calls to violence, that's why you must seek revenge.

Blackpill: bullying is just a normal healthy social construct whereby the dominant males strengthen ingroup unity by castigating the weakest and most genetically undesirable from their own kind.

Women spend their whole lives with an inferiority complex related to how physically weak they are. They love being with a male who they think can "protect" them.

This is literally baboon level functioning though. Alpha baboons will beat up old members of the troop for no reason but to impress the harem.

Women really do adore and never let go of men who try hard to be aggressive brutes(these guys are so laughably pathetic and it's cute how they think they're an actual threat). Even if she acts offended she'll still stay with the faggot. Just another example of how women's attraction and "nature" are flawed. If I didn't give any amount of a shit about throwing away my so called "life"(like going to jail) I would gladly beat the shit out of these wannabe tough guy faggots that women foolishly deem more worthy of their commitment than me. People are out of their minds for continuing to push the most unfortunate of men(incels) to the breaking point. Then when something drastic happens and "tragedy" strikes all of a sudden these wannabe tough guys and foids are "victims". Stupidity at it's finest. This is why I have no sympathy for "toxic" couples who are clearly bad for eachother fighting 99% of the time. They are both shit taste idiots who chose the wrong mate and ignore this fact for years.

Last edited:
Yeah they probably do

I was cruel too, but no women ever loved me and I got rejected. I didn't bully weak people but could get into a fight with chads or normies. half of my life was about getting into fight, etc(I also won fights, beat shit out of them until someone drag me out) yet no women accepted me. looks play a great role
op it's all looks. Which is even worse because if it wasn't than we could just become bullies and get laid. Tom Cruise and Dolph Lundgren were bullied because they were ugly and then became attractive and started getting laid. Everybody hates ugly people and wants them to suffer.

I bet foids would masturbate to videos of their husbands getting beheaded
ERmaxxing can ironically increase your SMV (look at the Columbine shooters)

they like attractive men

I was bullied by girls, not by chads

If they are at least decent looking, sure
I was bullied by girls, not by chads
What did they do to you? I’m curious because I’ve rarely talked to foids and they mostly ignored me anyways

I hope u can get ur revenge before its ovER.

There was a word for this where foids like criminals and killers, I remember in the early days of this forum people talked about it.

Me