Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Women love dying their hair until they meet a man with the proper canthal tilt. Then they're happy being housewives.

nigga share some of these thread replies damn

20071.jpg
Thanks to feminism, MY SOULMATE is out there riding the cock carousel "rescuing" dogs and having sex instead of having dozens of white babies for me!!! Liking women is technically pedophilia, since women have the mentality of children.

Just thinking about women makes me sick. treating women as equals is gay
Men were happier before they started wearing dresses.

Thanks to feminism, MY SOULMATE is out there riding the cock carousel "rescuing" dogs and having sex instead of having dozens of white babies for me!!! Liking women is technically pedophilia, since women have the mentality of children.
when some guy is fucking her with plastic wrap on his dick for 10 years, while you'd impreg on the first try :feelsugh:

when some guy is fucking her with plastic wrap on his dick for 10 years, while you'd impreg on the first try :feelsugh:
Even if you ascend, you didn't have GOOD sex. Women only let men with a full head of hair wreck their holes every night. If you don't have hunter eyes she'll just say she's tired.

Even if you ascend, you didn't have GOOD sex. Women only let men with a full head of hair wreck their holes every night. If you don't have hunter eyes she'll just say she's tired.

tfw literally everyone's wife was fucked by someone other than her husband when she was 18 and still had that beautiful youthful glow.

how is this society and its betas even real?

Everytime i see a tatted roastie with pink hair :feelsugh:

Why respect women when you can go ER...? It's the only option

All women past the age of 20 are useless post-wall sluts who have had sex with a thousand Indian men and taken hundreds of Mexican dicks up their asses.

I swear, I'm not making this up. It actually gave me that.

All women past the age of 20 are useless post-wall sluts who have had sex with a thousand Indian men and taken hundreds of Mexican dicks up their asses.

I swear, I'm not making this up. It actually gave me that.
If you have sex with a roastie and you don't have the proper canthal tilt, she'll cry rape later. Foids will never truly "consent" unless you have thick wrists.

If you have sex with a roastie and you don't have the proper canthal tilt, she'll cry rape later. Foids will never truly "consent" unless you have thick wrists.

All women past the age of 20 are hideous post-wall whores who have taken thousands of dicks. I can't take them seriously. They're disgusting.
Women are out there taking hundreds of cocks every week and all we can do is message girls on IT “I hope you get beaten to death and it hurts.” I was born in the wrong generation.

If I had the proper canthal tilt I'd be drowning in Muslim pussy. Ugly sluts should be hanged.

Last edited:
All women past the age of 20 are hideous post-wall whores who have taken thousands of dicks. I can't take them seriously. They're disgusting.

If I had the proper canthal tilt I'd be drowning in Muslim pussy. Ugly sluts should be hanged.
Women aren't even worth your time because women belong in the kitchen.