Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Women love getting raped by Chad so much they'll fly across the world to beg him for more

P

Potbellypos

Officer
★★
This foid got raped by Chad for hours she said she was literally counting the seconds while he was fucking her so hard she thought she was going to split in half. Then she refused to take responsibility, she says, "Women get raped for wearing short skirts and getting wasted. I was both of those things but the only thing that could stop me from getting raped that night was the guy that raped me". No you dumb bitch I'm pretty sure if you didn't dress like a slut and get wasted you wouldn't have gotten raped so really it's your fault dumb bitch. He was a foreign exchange student that flew back to Australia after popping her cherry. She started writing him letters and insisted that they go on vacation together to reconcile. JFL if you're Chad you can literally traumatize women and be praised for committing sex crimes.

View: https://youtu.be/gyPoqFcvt9w

Meh, its both of their faults. Rape is a constant danger to woman, so they need to make themselves safe and do what they can to avoid it ever happening. Obviously the dude is fucked and most of the fault is his, but there will always be rapists out there. Best a woman can do is be safe for herself.

But oh my god this is so unfair. Rapist Chad >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> non chads in terms of women wanting to be with them.

Good personality and not a second

now imagine if it was a foreign exchange student from India

virtue signal overdose

That guy personality mogs me into oblivion

When Saudi internationals personalitymaxx to have sex with white women they flee back to the home country with the assistance of the government. Aussie chads get more sex having and a Ted talk. JBW theory persists

just be a rapist bro

What an absolutely incredible personality he must have. Can’t be anything to do with his looks.

So he admitted to raping her but didn't get arrested? Chad privilege jfl.

if you're Chad you can literally traumatize women and be praised for committing sex crimes.
Meanwhile you can get canned and get your life somehow ruined even more than it already is (and possibly get raped/killed in prison) for any slightest insignificant offence https://www.thelawproject.com.au/in...t influence,and a maximum increase of 304.88%.
for the sin of being unattractive

But remember inkwell, it's your personality. Also, you're terrorist for posting on virgin forum :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown:

I unironically hope everything that lives on this cursed earth will be anihilated one day, it would be mercy for flesh abominations that inhabit it.

That's the ultimate female fantasy, falling in love with the Chad that raped them.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back