Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Women make a fuss over petty things

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
My aunt just made one just because the bathroom's floor was a little wet and there was a tiny amount of hair on the sink (not even in the hole, being able to clog it; over the table-like part) because I shaved my hair. I took it off with just one movement of my hand.

I had to go out of shower to set the heater because the water was too cold at first and then became too hot, that's why the floor was a bit wet.

It's literally fucking nothing but she has to call me there and talk for minutes about how she works so much and is not my housemaid, etc. It's incomprehensible to me, I'd never do it because of so little.

Dealing with women sucks ass. But it still tops wageslaving in Germany, wageslaving to pay some landlord Jew rent money, homelessness or suicide, so what can I do.

I sucks to have to be silent in face of unreasonable shit, but that's my life now. Both in college and at home.

Last edited:
Your mother didn't educate (cucked) you enough as I see I would have never done that if I'm a guest in my aunt house(which I was)

I was highly bluepilled in manners because that is what old foids want not the actual girls from my age...

Your mother didn't educate (cucked) you enough as I see I would have never done that if I'm a guest in my aunt house(which I was)

I was highly bluepilled in manners because that is what old foids want not the actual girls from my age...
I live with her. Everyone lives together. This is Brazil!

Have sex with your aunt

Cut contact with all women.

Foids need a constant stream of drama in their lives, if they aren't getting it from their husbands or BF's they will create it themselves. It's why criminals get GF's so easily, they provide foids the drama they desire.

Foids need a constant stream of drama in their lives, if they aren't getting it from their husbands or BF's they will create it themselves. It's why criminals get GF's so easily, they provide foids the drama they desire.
Legit. Females love the up down emotions they get from abusive guys, criminals etc. I'd rather just have a stable wife honestly.

reminds me of my dad. some people are just way too obsessed with cleanliness when it’s just going to get dirty again anyway

I can give them a drama as well.

Should have held frame bro and pass the shittest.
Could have ascended right then and there

My mom is like that tbh. She freaks out if I misplace anything or forget to clean something up.

My mom is like that tbh. She freaks out if I misplace anything or forget to clean something up.
I don't get those people's paranoia with cleanness, especially regarding water. Water just dries up in a couple of hours, bro.

I also don't get how someone desires to start a commotion because of so little. Today in my class the hottest girl there seated behind me and kept shaking her leg (that was resting on the inferior part of my desk) uncomfortably for me, I din't even say anything. I avoid having to tell people off because I have a huge amount of pent up anger and trauma that I fear could explode if I start a confrontational situation.

Inb4 cucktears saying that's why I'm an incel and that I should go to the rapist, I already went and nothing was solved and I already acted confrontational towards a foid and she didn't jump on my dick either.

Life story of my uncle:
Mother was unhealthy pedantic
Married to absolute opposite-lazy woman. And also slut
Divorced
Became alcoholic
Drowned in ditch while drunk