Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel women make men go bald by poisoning tap water

jerrycan dan

jerrycan dan

autistic retard
-

wait a fucking sec
if hormonal birth control in the water supply affects anything with a backbone, and if the same hormonal birth control can cause hair loss in women with a FAMILY HISTORY of hair loss, what happens when men who are only mildly predisposed to balding drink tap water that women taking birth control to slut it up have pissed into? While women are out "finding themselves" in bars and university campuses across the country, men are at home in front of the mirror noticing frightening hairline recession and crown thinning as it becomes clear that the norwood reaper is coming for them. Women are actually, unironically, not-even-exaggerating at fault for this so they can be whores with no consequences. Hoooooooly shit is this real life?

Sorry, foids need birth control for m-muh sexual freedoms so they need to continue using it even if it makes the rest of us rot. If you have a problem with that you're an evil misogynist inkel

This is why I boil my water everytime.

and if the same hormonal birth control can cause hair loss in women with a FAMILY HISTORY of hair loss, what happens when men who are only mildly predisposed to balding drink tap water

Telogen effluvium is very different from androgenetic alopecia. The pill can contribute to the former but most certainly not the latter.

So even if there was estrogen in the water supply from the pill, it would not contribute to androgenetic alopecia (male pattern baldness) in any way. A better argument could be made that estrogen in the water would reduce your chances of going bald (at least from androgenetic alopecia) as estrogen would lower your T and DHT levels.

Telogen effluvium is very different from androgenetic alopecia. The pill can contribute to the former but most certainly not the latter.

So even if there was estrogen in the water supply from the pill, it would not contribute to androgenetic alopecia (male pattern baldness) in any way. A better argument could be made that estrogen in the water would reduce your chances of going bald (at least from androgenetic alopecia) as estrogen would lower your T and DHT levels.
wtf I love birth control now

You think boiling does anything the water treatment facilities weren't able to do?

Flushing birth control in the water should be a capital offence

Does that actually help? If it was that easy to get the hormones out of the water, the people who are tasked with cleaning it would have done so in the first place.
But if it does, lifefuel for me, because I drink more tea than water.

Again we see how sexual freedoms will only cause inequality

wait a fucking sec
if hormonal birth control in the water supply affects anything with a backbone, and if the same hormonal birth control can cause hair loss in women with a FAMILY HISTORY of hair loss, what happens when men who are only mildly predisposed to balding drink tap water that women taking birth control to slut it up have pissed into? While women are out "finding themselves" in bars and university campuses across the country, men are at home in front of the mirror noticing frightening hairline recession and crown thinning as it becomes clear that the norwood reaper is coming for them. Women are actually, unironically, not-even-exaggerating at fault for this so they can be whores with no consequences. Hoooooooly shit is this real life?
I don't know anymore.

chad would have genetic resistance +50 as one of his racials for all substances in the environment tho. so it's still your fault :feelstastyman:
wtf I love birth control now
fuck yah lower T levels!?

Does that actually help? If it was that easy to get the hormones out of the water, the people who are tasked with cleaning it would have done so in the first place.
The only way to remove that shit from the water is to use reverse osmosis

Us gymcels cannot push our bodies to our full potential because we are drinking estrogen from these whores :woke::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

You think boiling does anything the water treatment facilities weren't able to do?
Filtered water is just made safe to drink but contains lots of minerals that haven't been removed. A sure fire way would be to distill water.
Distilling water can remove most contaminates like hormones, sure it's more complex than just boiling water but its better than just drinking directly from the tap in my opinion.

Where’s Alex Jones when you need him

Nah. It's corporations pumping growth hormones into food for that profit margin. Buy your eggs from a hippy farm and hunt for meat + freeze it. Rich ppl know tho already, that's why they want only ~natural organic gmo free~ shit.

anything to do with tapwater instantly gets on inceltears
hah gotem

Filtered water is just made safe to drink but contains lots of minerals that haven't been removed. A sure fire way would be to distill water.
Distilling water can remove most contaminates like hormones, sure it's more complex than just boiling water but its better than just drinking directly from the tap in my opinion.

I am from Germany. If tapwater is safe to drink anywhere, it's probably here. Doesn't even have flouride in it.

i drink tap water. its over.

A sure fire way would be to distill water.
The problem is most of the water we consume is in food. I've been thinking of distilling water due to stuff like this, but I know the food I'm eating was watered with adulterated water and the animals/plants probably pulled the pollutants inside their tissues.

Ritalincel drank too much water tbh