Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Women manipulated normies into thinking they are equal

Reprobus

Reprobus

Anarchycel
★★★★★
Many of us on here ask, how are all these normies/incels in denial still blue pilled?
This is because of the grand illusion of men and women being the same/women being better. The media will go as far to represent a woman as some smart bad ass who doesn’t need a man, and a man as a dumb slob.
Feminism has subconsciously made many normies(and some of you) think they can equate the value of a woman to a man. Women were never meant to be THIS sought after, it is only in this era that these useless beings are glorified to such a high extent.

As a result of normies believing this, they will take a woman’s word for whatever she says and believe that any issues a man has a woman can have too. That is simply not true though, a woman’s issues will never compare to the loneliness and agony many men go through. These days the wife will never understand her husband coming home from work tired just wanting to eat. In stead they will call it “toxic masculinity”.

Women issues are inflated to no end meanwhile men could be dying because they have REAL problems.

When a man is depressed 9/10 times he’s only got himself. When a woman is “depressed”, she doesn’t even have a good reason to be. 100 different men will message her if she’s depressed or not from all of her social medias. All of her orbiters and friends will “help her through it”.

So many men will take the idea of female plight and depression very seriously and DECIDE they have it equally as bad as your average depressed man.

If we could get normies to understand women do not share our issues at all, and in fact have it significantly easier that would be a good step to blackpilling them!

Last edited:
In conclusion. Humans are garbage

20200602 124858

I don't even take female depression seriously anymore, it's all chad-related crap. Used to post in a forum a while ago where many people with depression (mostly men) discussed about their struggles, and this foid message me one day, so we started chatting. She told me she was very depressed and lonely, and how she would never find anyone and bla bla.

I wasn't even into her, since she lived very far away from where I live, so I was genuinely trying to help her. She was an attractive woman, so I couldn't understand how she would not find any guy. So one day she just stopped talking with for like a few days. I thought it was weird since she was very needy and would message me pretty much all the time.

Long story short, later on I found out she not only was with chad when she stopped texting me but I was being used as a toy to make chad jealous. Then when chad dumped her she started texting me again and I told her to fuck off. Bitch, think I'm stupid? Hope she's rotting somewhere.

I don't even take female depression seriously anymore, it's all chad-related crap. Used to post in a forum a while ago where many people with depression (mostly men) discussed about their struggles, and this foid message me one day, so we started chatting. She told me she was very depressed and lonely, and how she would never find anyone and bla bla.

I wasn't even into her, since she lived very far away from where I live, so I was genuinely trying to help her. She was an attractive woman, so I couldn't understand how she would not find any guy. So one day she just stopped talking with for like a few days. I thought it was weird since she was very needy and would message me pretty much all the time.

Long story short, later on I found out she not only was with chad when she stopped texting me but I was being used as a toy to make chad jealous. Then when chad dumped her she started texting me again and I told her to fuck off. Bitch, think I'm stupid? Hope she's rotting somewhere.
Based. Never be the shoulder to cry on unless you are getting sex.

This is why foids never had rights before, everyone who understands foids hates them, including themselves

One little sniff of pussy and most men will become slaves of foids