Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Women message men whom they consider below average more than any other group of men

• Thread starter Deleted member 10531
  • Start date
Deleted member 10531

Deleted member 10531

incelecni
-

This was a study by OkCupid, which found out that women message men they find to be 2/5 in looks more than any other group of men. Why is this? Isn't this contradictory to everything else we have found to be true? Shouldn't this trend be the opposite, where women message attractive men more than unattractive men.

they make fun of them and collect orbiters

that's bullshit if that was the case i'd be showered with messages since i'm below average

They use unattractive jestermaxxers to gain amusement, whereas attractive men just grunt "dtf?" and that's the extent of it.

This was a study by OkCupid, which found out that women message men they find to be 2/5 in looks more than any other group of men. Why is this? Isn't this contradictory to everything else we have found to be true? Shouldn't this trend be the opposite, where women message attractive men more than unattractive men.

There’s a key difference between a first contact message and a response to a sub 8 man with one liners e.g. “hi”, “what?”, “fuck off subhuman” after a paragraph of said man trying some jestermaxx opener.

It depends on what the "messaging" statistics actually means. If it shows the total number of messages sent then it makes perfect sense - all that Chad needs to say is "Hey bby if you want sum fuk call me XXX-XXX-XXXX", while the uglier guys need weeks of jestermaxxing to convince a foid to go out with him.
Also note that most of the messages are still sent to dudes that are 5+/10. They just consider a 5/10 guy to be about 2.5/10

Similar thing happened to me. But I suspect I could get hammered if I share the bizarre tale.

They just need egomaxx first so they reply. 99% men get more messages than 1% of chads. You stupid inkwels come on register and buy premium.

Seems kinda bullshit tbh. I doubt they actually go anywhere with those guys.

View attachment 144016

Those guys are all chadlite or hi tier normie... Not "average"...

They all mog me...

If its over for them what more with me... :(

They rate most of the men as ones and twos. Those men they message may be a four [2] on their 1 to 10 [1 to 5] scale, but are already in the 60th percentile of looks and chadlites.

female-rating-okcupid.jpg

Last edited:
View attachment 144016

Their factual assertions don't match their conclusions - they mean that a third of guys' messages are being distributed between two-thirds of the girls, but if each guy is messaging many girls, then it's likely that each girl in those bottom two-thirds is still getting many messages.

Example of what I mean mathematically: imagine we have 99 men and 99 women. Say the top 33 women get one message each from every man. That's 99 messages each, 3267 total. If this is 2/3 of the total messages, then the other 66 women receive about 1634 messages between them, which is still about 25 each. As the below chart shows, the most unattractive women on OkCupid receive more messages per week than the vast majority of men.

In the blog post, they were just striving to make their findings more palatable to women because 1. The political climate these days demands subservience to women's emotional sensibilities, and 2. Women are the primary driver of revenue for their site.

we4x6wz6he821.png

Below average guys are a lot more likely to get them a free lunch than a chad, or orbit them etc.

Does that mean I am Chad since women never message me? :feelsohh::feelzez:

But seriously,

They are out to get one thing from them: validation. If you're good enough that she want's you compliments, then you make it clear that you're good enough to fuck her hard.

Actually, the 2/5 looking guys they message more are upper tier normies not your real below average looking guys.

Chadcels on suicide watch

There's more Norman's than Chad's so it comes to reason they would have a higher correspondence with Norman's. Chad just has to say "Want sum fuck" and its gameover.

I'll translate soy speak for you:

message = reply with one word responses to jesters who send retarded long winded jokes

below average = below giga-chad

Because women CALL Chads and talk to them irl.

Free chicken tenders.

When you rate 80 percent of men worse than average it is easy to message an 80 percentile man who falls under that category.

It is an an artifact of how poorly women rate men and how fairly men rate women.

It is like giving a women a head start in a race and completely negating it in the results.

When a 40 percentile woman messages a 80 percentile guy she is still messaging a man rated lower than her because of this poor rating of men.

If you believe an average man should be with an average women, in the eyes of women you are rating them unfairly.

On top of previous replies, which suggest mockery and meal solicitation, I guess foids (the +25y ones) are seeking beta bucks from OKC.

BB doesn't need to be attractive, only his resources matter.

For free meals
In all seriousness, its part of their dual mating strategy.

Look for genetic value : Chads
Look for material value : Cucks/Betabuxors

With chads, sex is mutual. With cucks, the sex is highly transactional. Foids spreading their legs for money and resources is downright disgusting. They are all prostitutes at the end of the day and all of us gentlemen are morally superior to these disgusting whores.

Last edited:
Women never message men, this data is skewed because of catfishing and bots.

Let's break this down:

Most women are showered in attention, compliments, matches, messages on a daily basis without having to initiate anything.

Women who contact first are a section of the bottom 20% and the bottom 20% are more likely to message chad-lite than giga chad. Women rate 80% of men unattractive, so the guy she messages with is still better than average (i.e. Chad-lite) because average is the medium - the man in the middle of 10 people - not the 2 out of every 10 she rates as above average.

Why is this? Isn't this contradictory to everything else we have found to be true? Shouldn't this trend be the opposite, where women message attractive men more than unattractive men.
I stopped trying to understand this shit a long time ago.