Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Women must lose their rights or a substantial portion of it

AntiPain

AntiPain

just put custom title theory
-
Look at every western country. When you think you're being a good human being, a demon will always take advantage of that.
Look at the US, the UK, every fucking joke of a country you've heard of.

When you give women rights and you think that's so nice and kind of you, they will use it, they will take advantage of that and they will fuck you up.

I'm not even happy about taking their rights away, I wish it wasn't necessary but it is.

Look at every cucked place that shows up on the news when le conservatives make fun of it. This place was once more reasonable, but because they were being kind to women and thought they are such good human beings the demons used it and they just kept pushing and demanding more and more until it became a hellhole.

One must reject his feelings, or reality will reject him. Oppress women! Right away! No need to kill em, just revoke their whoring rights and put em in their place!

Fuck being kind, fuck being human, being human means being cucked.

Women need to be disciplined and trained, like pets, so that they become capable of acting like functional people.

Tamed is the word you're looking for.
Yes that's it! Tamed. Like beasts. Tame their wet cunts and maybe tape them shut even

Hi cucktears, I'm just a lonely poor inkwell in need of love, please can a hot female cucktears user contact me by PM, you won't be disappointed

Women need to be disciplined and trained, like pets, so that they become capable of acting like functional people.
they need be caged and raised in an academy like dogs. they must crawl on all 4s 24/7 when a male is in the room

Fuck being kind, fuck being human, being human means being cucked.
True this. Way too many people are too empathetic, which let then give rights to women.

You can't give wild animals 'rights' because they don't know how to behave.