Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women never appreciate anything done by an ugly guy

Cessetto

Cessetto

Recruit
★★
As years passed by I have sadly learnt whatever I have done for a woman has never been appreaciated at all, from something simple like lending a pen to something more serious just like this thing I am going to talk about in this thread.

Until the last month I lived with three other people, a guy and two girls. One of these last two was a Belgian student. At home, I and this girl were the only one to speak English. Sad to say she had always preferred to interact with the other two people when she needed something or just wanted to talk about this or that, even if they didn't understand each other. On the other hand she always acted rude and bad mannered to me since the third day of our cohabitation. I swear I never did anything wrong to her. She always acted rude in my presence. For example, if we were in the kitchen and she entered first than all she never used to say hi and also, if she needed to take a pot or some food from the fridge she used to smash violently the door of the cupboard or of the fridge itself. I remember once the other roomate asked her the reason of her attitude toward me and the Belgian girl replied by simply saying: "I always act like this if there is someone I dislike around." When she was called immature for her attitude she didn't reply anything at all.
Unfortunately, my and her room are really close together, separated by a thick wall. Whatever I used to do like wishpering or listening to music was a good reason for her to hit the wall of her room and yelling at me because I was too loud. She also used to insult me by calling me asshole or disgusting person. She also used to curse at me and my family. On the other hand she felt authorized to do whatever she wanted also, for example, singing in the middle of the night. Once I couldn't take her attitude anymore and yelled at her so fiercely that she broke down and cried desperately. My other housemates realized how stupid and childish she was and they also started to avoid her.
Once it happened, during the night, she started feeling sick and asked me for help, because she had no alternative choice by the time that the other guy was in his hometown and the other girl was working for her night shift. The Belgian girl's skin was pale white and I spent the whole night by assisting her. Indeed I called the emergency medical and decided to search for a pharmacy in night shift. Luckily this had not been necessary. I swear, she looked like a different person: she was scared to die (lol) and started self pitying herself for this and that. Obviously, by the time I am not the disgusting person she was convinced I was, I didn't abbandon her to her destiny. As she felt better I brought her to bed.
I talked about this to my other housemates and they couldn't believe it. Too bad in a couple of days that bitch (well, I can't even get the satisfaction of calling her like this by the time she decleared to be still a virgin) she restarted to act rude and bad mannered. As we all realized the kind of person she actually is we all screwed her and isolated her.

Ok, I didn't expect anything at all from her but at the least I hopes she gave up on acting rudely. Useless to say she never gave up on it. This is because no woman, wethever she looks attractive or not (like this Belgian Becky), appreciates whatever done by an ugly guy. If a good looking one does something for them, it doesn't matter if asked or not, they always appreciate it, nevermind if it's something pointless or serious, that handsome will be celebrated anyway. If it's done by an ugly guy, they barely thank him, belittle what he did and forget about it in two days or also say the same old statement like: "I didn't ask you for doing it."
Don't you forget, miei amici cessi, women appreciate the one doing the action, not the action itself.

Well I hope you've learnt your lesson to never help anyone who disrespects you.

I just did it because I had to. I proved to be a better person than she is. I could be an asshole but not a piece of shit.

Chad can abuse a woman and they will still act nicer towards him than a helpful ugly male.

There is another episode proving that treating women the way they treat us is always correct. When I was 23 years old I used to attend a mixed group of friends and there was a girl I was a bit interested in. She was the classical Becky believing to look like a model and feeling authorized to reject everyone approaching or showing interest on her. As she realized my interest on her she started acting rude and arrogant toward me. I remember, during an argument with another guy, this last one suddenly grabbed her neck trying to strangle. Obviously I intervened and made this asshole run away. That guy was a member of our group and after this event we decided not to invite him with us anymore. The whore didn't even thanks me and kept treating me like shit. About my help for her she claimed the famous statement. "You were not asked for doing it."
Her attitude never changed through the years. We met the same people but didn't talk each other. Some years later, we all reestabilished our relationship with that strangler. Obviously, but she was right about this, that Becky didn't and not ever her closer friend. When the strangler met us she decided to stay home. Then it came the period when a friend of mine was about to earn his degree at college and starting to organize a party for celebrating this event. He decided to invite the strangler too and he asked for our opinions. We all, me included, approved his presence. Only the Becky didn't and she was really disgusted by everyone's approval, exspecially by mine. I remember our speech about it.
Becky: "When he assaulted me you were about to break his neck. Now you want him to be invited. You are out of your mind."
Cessetto: "Honestly I was not asked for doing it. Moreover I also regret for having do it."
As I replied this to her she shutted her mouth. As consequence I started treating her like shit.

Being ugly ain't easy

nice story

what a fucking cunt, i don't blame you for 'cucking' during her health crisis since if the bitch got too ill or died it could be construed as a crime
i think my favorite part of the story is the whispering vs. her singing part, for some reason femshits these days really love to rub it in, how they can just do whatever they want
reminds me of the hyper sensitive bitches at work, who would find any excuse to lecture you, but were notorious for saying things like "fuck you" or "what's up, bitchezzzzzz" to others, sometimes even their superiors as a "funny joke"

Well I hope you've learnt your lesson to never help anyone who disrespects you.
Never help foids period. Unless your mom who loves you and is semi black pilled

I just did it because I had to. I proved to be a better person than she is. I could be an asshole but not a piece of shit.
Who cares, you're a pos by her logic whatever so give no quarter, going by religious bullshit you can be the kindest person on earth but you'll still burn if you don't believe yet the worst can be born again & saved through belief.

Give nothing to those that hurt you.

100% relatable. I helped countless people with their homework and was still rarely thanked and even mocked by those I helped in grade school. No good deed goes unpunished in our lives.

worse they label us as weird, crazy, insane.