Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel “Women Never Make The First Move Bro! Just Ask Her Out Bro!”

• Thread starter Deleted member 25513
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 25513

Self-banned
-
I can’t believe this deluded normie cope. This shit makes me so angry. In high school, all of my high tier normie or higher classmates who were introverted and possibly autistic all had cute girls make all the first moves for them, and that’s how those guys got their first kisses and lost their virginity. They didn’t even have to do anything. The girls did everything because they were genuinely attracted to these guys and they knew the guys were too introverted to do anything about it, so they made the first move instead. Women are fundamentally the selectors in the mating game and will at the very least, give you signals/signs that they are attracted to you. Anyone denying this is coping. If you are good looking, pussy will be thrown your way often enough, that it’s almost impossible to stay virgin unless you have some extreme form of mental illness. By extreme form of mental illness, I mean you need to be locked up in a hospital or prison, not “self diagnosed autism”.

They never make the first move for you.

well it not so simple. a foid in school will never make the first on herelf. she will send her female friends first to check out and spy on social media

The times that I've asked foids out and been rejected are some of the most embarrassing memories in my head.
I wish I hadn't done them.

I can’t believe this deluded normie cope. This shit makes me so angry. In high school, all of my high tier normie or higher classmates who were introverted and possibly autistic all had cute girls make all the first moves for them, and that’s how those guys got their first kisses and lost their virginity. They didn’t even have to do anything. The girls did everything because they were genuinely attracted to these guys and they knew the guys were too introverted to do anything about it, so they made the first move instead. Women are fundamentally the selectors in the mating game and will at the very least, give you signals/signs that they are attracted to you. Anyone denying this is coping. If you are good looking, pussy will be thrown your way often enough, that it’s almost impossible to stay virgin unless you have some extreme form of mental illness. By extreme form of mental illness, I mean you need to be locked up in a hospital or prison, not “self diagnosed autism”.
brutal, wich confirm I am a truecel

I 100% know what you mean. I could name on the spot 10 dudes that were average af in their behaviour and hobbies, maybe 6/10 looks who were approached by their first gf when they were aged 17-19. If you weren't approached after 20 and you still go out on a regular basis, you're just ugly man. Sorry.

well it not so simple. a foid in school will never make the first on herelf. she will send her female friends first to check out and spy on social media
Nope, she will. It happens. Just with chads. If not direct approach then very strong signals you CANT misinterpret (unlike reddit threads asking "does she like me"?)

I 100% know what you mean. I could name on the spot 10 dudes that were average af in their behaviour and hobbies, maybe 6/10 looks who were approached by their first gf when they were aged 17-19. If you weren't approached after 20 and you still go out on a regular basis, you're just ugly man. Sorry.
And if you tried hard to looksmaxx, hobbymaxx, lift, etc while putting yourself out there and never got approached it's beyond over

And if you tried hard to looksmaxx, hobbymaxx, lift, etc while putting yourself out there and never got approached it's beyond over
Literally me. The few approaches I did was always to girlz that I already knew for months, were in my social circle, we had a common hobby (at least one) that we talked about like friends etc.. I had 4 high quality approaches with lots of preparation but they all fucking failed miserably.

Literally me. The few approaches I did was always to girlz that I already knew for months, were in my social circle, we had a common hobby (at least one) that we talked about like friends etc.. I had 4 high quality approaches with lots of preparation but they all fucking failed miserably.
Meanwhile chad mumbles something and they laugh while touching his arm

Seen it too many times. I will never experience that :feelsrope:
Or chad says nothing and they look, stare, gawk at him like he's the most marvelous or entertaining thing.

Meanwhile you've never had eye contact with a foid

I used to believe this normie cope. I approached so many foids, because I was convinced that this is how it actually works. At some point I started to observe people more and noticed how flagrantly they throw themselves on men that they are interested in. It hit me extra hard, because one of my friends was a "woe is me" type. Pretty attractive (probably 7-8, it's difficult to accurately rate males), but pretended that no one liked him. One evening at a party I witnessed a foid giving him extremely creepy eye contact and constant smiling, undressing him from across the room, for like an hour. He noticed, but completely ignored it. It got me so mad that I had to get out of there.

Foids are literally satan spawns, if you’re ugly ITS FUCKING OVER. Looks do 99% of work everywhere, even in STEM. I’ll be working a shitty job once I graduate while manager chads will be doing 0% work and getting 99% money. Either way, we are slaves.

I used to believe this normie cope. I approached so many foids, because I was convinced that this is how it actually works. At some point I started to observe people more and noticed how flagrantly they throw themselves on men that they are interested in. It hit me extra hard, because one of my friends was a "woe is me" type. Pretty attractive (probably 7-8, it's difficult to accurately rate males), but pretended that no one liked him. One evening at a party I witnessed a foid giving him extremely creepy eye contact and constant smiling, undressing him from across the room, for like an hour. He noticed, but completely ignored it. It got me so mad that I had to get out of there.
I noticed a foid eye raping this Chadlite hard in one of my classes first semester of Uni and then she went up and talked to him after class. That was one of my first experiences that guided me towards discovering the blackpill

while manager chads will be doing 0% work and getting 99% money.
That's pretty much accurate. My boss is a total chad, he doesn't even come to work anymore (pretending to be working from home). The company doesn't notice that he's just swinging his balls, because he's too much of a smooth talker and pushes all responsibility elsewhere.

Meanwhile chad mumbles something and they laugh while touching his arm
I recently saw a video of 2 girls chasing 2 chads in a car and as they stopped at a red light they were asking the chads for their phone numbers.
JUST FUCKING LAUGH

I recently saw a video of 2 girls chasing 2 chads in a car and as they stopped at a red light they were asking the chads for their phone numbers.
JUST FUCKING LAUGH
It’s fucking over. That would only happen to me in some parallel universe

I noticed a foid eye raping this Chadlite hard in one of my classes first semester of Uni and then she went up and talked to him after class. That was one of my first experiences that guided me towards discovering the blackpill
These moments just show how retarded the redpill / seduction / etc is. These people get brainwashed into thinking that going out has to be some kind of exercise, where you have to prepare like going to war and you'll have to study routines. Meanwhile normal people just fit in and get approached and welcomed.

It's totally ridiculous... like going to a funeral with full clown makeup on and trying not to stand out.

JUST FUCKING LAUGH
A chad in my college had some girls act as his personal chauffeurs/cabs, driving him around everywhere.
He went to their place and ate their food too. I'm sure he fucked them too

Some normie probably moved the world trying to get a date with those girls meanwhile chad was getting this jfl

These moments just show how retarded the redpill / seduction / etc is. These people get brainwashed into thinking that going out has to be some kind of exercise, where you have to prepare like going for war and study routines. While normal people just fit in and get approached and welcomed. It's totally ridiculous... like going to a funeral with full clown makeup on and trying not to stand out.
Very true. If you have to try, it’s already over. If you are destined for something, it comes naturally. Self improvement is the biggest cope ever

Look. They might not make the first move but judging by their body language it's easy to tell whether they like you or not.

These moments just show how retarded the redpill / seduction / etc is. These people get brainwashed into thinking that going out has to be some kind of exercise, where you have to prepare like going to war and you'll have to study routines. Meanwhile normal people just fit in and get approached and welcomed.

It's totally ridiculous... like going to a funeral with full clown makeup on and trying not to stand out.
These things are supposed to be natural. They are for the top 20-30% of males. If they aren't it's just an indication that you arent good looking enough. You aint shit

That's pretty much accurate. My boss is a total chad, he doesn't even come to work anymore (pretending to be working from home). The company doesn't notice that he's just swinging his balls, because he's too much of a smooth talker and pushes all responsibility elsewhere.

Incels (even the bluepilled ones) make the world go round, while foid and chad get all goodies of their work. Imagine if all incels stopped working for 1 single day. The world would crash.

Look. They might not make the first move but judging by their body language it's easy to tell whether they like you or not.
Cope, I’ve seen foids approach guys quite frequently in college. Never once have I received an IOI or an approach from a female. Never mind a two sided conversation with one. I don’t think I’ve even had that.

I personally think in high school foids are so horny and don't know their smv so they jump on the nearest guys cawk they deem somewhat attractive beyond high school these relationships don't last foids are desperate and horny in high school but realise their potential following these years

I can’t believe this deluded normie cope. This shit makes me so angry. In high school, all of my high tier normie or higher classmates who were introverted and possibly autistic all had cute girls make all the first moves for them, and that’s how those guys got their first kisses and lost their virginity. They didn’t even have to do anything. The girls did everything because they were genuinely attracted to these guys and they knew the guys were too introverted to do anything about it, so they made the first move instead. Women are fundamentally the selectors in the mating game and will at the very least, give you signals/signs that they are attracted to you.

This is what I observed too in high school. It's kind of intriguing, tbh.

There's no use in approaching if she doesn't encourage you to, you're just going to embarrass yourself.

This is what I observed too in high school. It's kind of intriguing, tbh.
The laws of human behavior are like the laws of physics. They always apply anywhere and everywhere

Why did you capitalise the first letter of every word in the title?

Why did you capitalise the first letter of every word in the title?

That's how you do titles.
Capitalize everything except "the," "in, "and," "or," etc.
Every title of anything is done that way.

once you see through the facade , society is a real clown show.

normie advice is like telling punchlines, their lack of logic is amusing

Literally every Chadlite/Chad I know has women asking them out or giving TERRIBLY OBVIOUS signs(which you could barely call signs at that point).

It's just a meme that women don't ask men out. That's what (((they))) want you to think.
once you see through the facade , society is a real clown show.

normie advice is like telling punchlines, their lack of logic is amusing