Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Women now basing dating decisions on wealth, NOT looks, survey suggests

black_depresso

black_depresso

You won't change reality, friend
-
133CA233 17DC 4D94 B21A D04BD9C22023

It’s like they’re too stupid to remember the countless studies saying women’s actual behaviour and women’s self reported behaviour are diametrically opposite things JFL

Even when this is true, most men are not wealthy.

Fucking foids after they are done riding the chad cock carousel, want to settle down with a rich cuck.

Story as old as civilization itself.

What else is new?

i don't recall tinder or instagram having a place to quickly show off your income or net worth

Fucking foids after they are done riding the chad cock carousel, want to settle down with a rich cuck.

What else is new?
this

literally alpha fux, beta bux but in modern times

also by "dating" they mean foids settling for rich cuck after exhaustion from riding chad cock carosel

:blackpill: foids are deceitful, dont listen to what they say.

Why wouldn't they, when they are hitting chad on the side anyways.

Foids speak only lies and half-trues tbh. Just like satan.

What else is new?

I shall only marry a virgin girl, no other. I'm not cucked, not going to fuck Chad's ex-cumdumpster.

How is dual mating strategy not publicly known by now?

Because that's what they look for in betabuxers

Wealthy men tend to be better looking (especially when they were younger).

Again even if this was true, this doesn't represent the full picture - old women looking to settle != the dating market.

18 year old women aren't dating along these lines, they don't even want boyfriends they are happy being casual with chad.

Why wouldn't they, when they are hitting chad on the side anyways.
Exactly, as long as they live on tutorial mode and such tricks are allowed, then why not. Sleeping with Chad, living on provider's money

i don't recall tinder or instagram having a place to quickly show off your income or net worth
Don't need to. Clothing furniture background says it for you. NT style.

foids lie all the time

I'm glad to know that the biz world is full of fools who actually believe what foids say.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back