Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Women only have themselves to blame for the alleged "pay gap"

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
First of all, the pay gap has been debunked, I'm not here to talk about the many factors going into that. I am just here to point out the fucking hypocrisy going on in their heads when they hit the salary negotiating stage . . .

So apparently because women are more "agreeable" in personality they earn 78 cents to a male dollar because they don't ask for more, YET in the dating market they have absolutely no shame whatsoever to demand the greatest Chad that ever walked the Earth, and monkeybranch at the drop of a hat when a better Chad comes along???

:feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown:

Women are just full of shit. It's like women WANT to earn less than men, so they can play a victim card and be saved by some betabuxx or Onlyfans cuck so they can continue to be lazy whores. REAL women inuitively love to be ineffectual and dominated by an alpha CHAD in every dimension possible. REAL feminists date losers, and are also a figment of the cuckservative imagination.

Last edited:
Agreed. I hate women so goddamn much

In a couple years foids will be outearning men because of cuck managers and onlyfans.

In a couple years foids will be outearning men because of cuck managers and onlyfans.
I almost forgot didn't that one Disney whore fuck over every other onlyfans slut, because she scammed all the cucks that paid her, and they ended up changing some policy that made it really hard for new OnlyFans bitches to get money?

I almost forgot didn't that one Disney whore fuck over every other onlyfans slut, because she scammed all the cucks that paid her, and they ended up changing some policy that made it really hard for new OnlyFans bitches to get money?
Onlyfans just limited the amount foids could earn on a pay per view post/messages. They are just salty that they cant make 200$ off of desperate simps and now they can only charge a max of $100 for one pay per view message, it just shows how greedy foids are.

They already are heading that way. Tucker Carlson said this