Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women only start to see the good qualities in non great looking/non thug men when they are past it themselves

crew2

crew2

Captain
★★★★
It is my honest opinion that after a certain age there are three different types of women

- Women who vent and post memes on Facebook about how ALL men are pricks due to her singular experience with one man when the actual cause of the problem was HER OWN bad decisions i.e:-
  1. She is the prick and the man didn't want to take her shit anymore or earn money for her worthless arse
  2. She only settled for a man who was out of her league, which lead to her eventually being left behind when a better looking younger girl who actually deserved the guy turned up. The guy likely only settled with her as a safe option in the first place which is common these days.
  3. She was attracted to a guy that anyone in a one mile radius could tell is a dirtbag within 5 seconds because purseenaleetee and "wimim cant help who dey fall in luv wiv!!!"
- Women who after bad experiences with men for whatever reason now realise that they aren't good enough for chads or thugs so are forced to fake being attracted to nice guys or their looksmatch just to survive e.g. betabux. Anything but a 9 - 5 job for them because remember guys - sitting on your fat arse watching tv in your own home on your own couch and holding a bottle in a baby's mouth all day while faking disability and depression is much harder than going out into the real world and working you pigs!

- Women who genuinely realise that they were stupid and that having a thug or a chad who is out of their league is not a good life decision so they decide to search for a good guy regardless of how he looks. (These women are very rare but do exist)

The problem with all of these women is simply this - When they eventually get to this point they are too old and past it to be attractive anyway. So that leaves no option for men. That's it, plain and simple. And that in my opinion is a huge problem in our society. I've just turned 35 and I'm swiping through Tinder and if I set the age to 28+ there is literally nothing fuckable or good enough to settle down with whatsoever. Either they look like shit or they have 5 kids and state in their bio that they "aren't here for just sex", "my children are my world and you need to look after them and me" and all that bullshit.

I am not confident in my appearance whatsoever but I can confidently say that even I look better than the vast majority of these women. And any of my male good looking friends are still good looking at this age now whereas it is absolutely game over for the looks of any females I know who are the same age. I think that's where the recent studies showing that men who are in their 30s that are now banging younger women comes from.

Call me volcel but given the choice I'd rather sit in my room and play red dead than waste any effort on them.

My cope is hopefully society will realize the true horror of men turning into thugs and brutal, as it's the legit way to get a prime girl. And that ugly men have nothing to lose if they were to CHOose becoming hERoes

Yes bro, 100%

women only care about securing the highest LMS male and LTRing him or getting his seed and then seeking the best beta-cuck provider.

and no most men dont age better than women you delusional frog

there are enough betas around to support their retarded choices.
jfl at everyone who raises another mans child. fucking gigacucks.

Logically men should be more valuable than women because we are stronger, faster and smarter on average. Women are only better than men at one thing, breeding. Of course, we live in clown world so men are considered nearly worthless from birth and women should be treated as fertility goddess queens into their 90’s.

A woman past breeding age should be absolutely worthless, she should have to scratch for scraps of male attention. Beta cucks will marry anything though because they have no self respect and think a whore with a 20+ notch count is going to be a good wife. :forcedsmile:

and no most men dont age better than women you delusional frog

Call me volcel but given the choice I'd rather sit in my room and play red dead than waste any effort on them.

Totally agree tbh. Now that I am 38 I could probably get a foid my age but what the fuck do I want with a used up bitch that is not really attracted to me but has just finally realized that Chads are just going to fuck her over? You are finally seeing the qualities I have to offer. Too bad for you. You should have seen them 15 years ago. Now its too late. I am done with women.

One of reasons why dropped creative activities. Young girls do not value it, may enjoy work, but then going with talentless schmuck chad fuckboy to fuck, not with artist. And what roasties want-I dont care

ye serious you bluepilled copers... agepill hits at 25
Gigacope. I clearly stated male good looking friends still look good after age 28. If you think that statement applies to you either you shouldn't be here or you are overdosing on blue pills yourself sport. Better luck next time.
Totally agree tbh. Now that I am 38 I could probably get a foid my age but what the fuck do I want with a used up bitch that is not really attracted to me but has just finally realized that Chads are just going to fuck her over? You are finally seeing the qualities I have to offer. Too bad for you. You should have seen them 15 years ago. Now its too late. I am done with women.

Very true and no matter how much simps hang on they will all have this rammed down their necks eventually so will have to either hide in the cupboard while their girl fucks the handsome 19 year old from next door or become one of us which they basically are already.

Very high IQ post OP. Great concept, great delivery.

One of reasons why dropped creative activities. Young girls do not value it, may enjoy work, but then going with talentless schmuck chad fuckboy to fuck, not with artist. And what roasties want-I dont care
Yep. Girls don't value anything unless a much better looking face than theirs is attached to it. Seriously amazed that there hasn't been some sort of country wide strike where men just decide they don't want to deal with women's shit anymore.

Once a foid told me "only height is important for me"... But that was a clear lie.

But over for manlets!

I am not confident in my appearance whatsoever but I can confidently say that even I look better than the vast majority of these women. And any of my male good looking friends are still good looking at this age now whereas it is absolutely game over for the looks of any females I know who are the same age. I think that's where the recent studies showing that men who are in their 30s that are now banging younger women comes from.

LMAO if you think a guy well into his 30s can get a prime/near prime 16-23 year old female without betabuxing. You will almost never see a prime girl with a fuckbuddy or even a boyfriend that is more than about 5-7 years older than herself.

My cope is hopefully society will realize the true horror of men turning into thugs and brutal, as it's the legit way to get a prime girl. And that ugly men have nothing to lose if they were to CHOose becoming hERoes

Shame society is too far gone.

It's funny how roastie's standards get lower as they age and can't attract chad anymore