Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Women only want Chad's hugs. Nobody elses

• Thread starter Deleted member 27804
  • Start date
Deleted member 27804

Deleted member 27804

Truecel
-
Foids always say shit like "why can't I find a decent guy?" or "I wish I had a boyfriend" or shit like that (you know what I'm on about), they complain about not having MALE attention, then the minute they're getting bombarded by MALE attention, she's like "ewww, stop it" or "haha thx" or "I was joking". Just look at this shit...

Screenshot 20201019 073557 Facebook

This ungrateful little bitch literally moaned about wanting a hug on social media, a FUCKING hug, and she ofc gets loads of men messaging her about hugging her, and she calls it creepy. If it were this guy in her DMs, she'd send him nudes after he says "hi"...

QWu25IkT 400x400

I can't stand it when that happens, and I hate how loads of men are willing to simp just to "hug" a foid. Sick of it...

CHAD ONLY TEHEE

Water is gray

This is why we should support communism, when we are all equally starving and dying women won't think of chad

This is why we should support communism, when we are all equally starving and dying women won't think of chad

The one and only time I'll agree with communism

She'll have no option other than to serve as a slave for us when the Beta Uprising starts at a macroscale (Obviously only in Minecraft)

Tbh thirsty reply guys should be stuffed in ovens.

Foids always say shit like "why can't I find a decent guy?" or "I wish I had a boyfriend" or shit like that (you know what I'm on about), they complain about not having MALE attention, then the minute they're getting bombarded by MALE attention, she's like "ewww, stop it" or "haha thx" or "I was joking". Just look at this shit...

View attachment 357974

This ungrateful little bitch literally moaned about wanting a hug on social media, a FUCKING hug, and she ofc gets loads of men messaging her about hugging her, and she calls it creepy. If it were this guy in her DMs, she'd send him nudes after he says "hi"...

View attachment 357981

I can't stand it when that happens, and I hate how loads of men are willing to simp just to "hug" a foid. Sick of it...

You would react in a very similar way if you started getting attention from really fat facially deformed women with horrible crooked decaying teeth and facial hair though. That's what it's like looking through the eyes of a foid.

Tbh thirsty reply guys should be stuffed in ovens.
I really don't get wtf is wrong with these guys who actually comment on foid posts instead of just ignoring them, checking them out, or fapping.

I really don't get wtf is wrong with these guys who actually comment on foid posts instead of just ignoring them, checking them out, or fapping.
I guess it's like the mildest form of paypigging.... attention pigging.

Women DO LIKE attention from ugly guys, even if it's not as good as attention from attractive guys, and they LOVE to "complain" (brag) about "omg this gross guy said x,y,z to me". I think the low status no hope guys know that, so they just give her free attention as an act of self hatred or something.

the jews wouldn't be starving so that's still unfair

Feminists are basically communist, so if it ever replaces democracy, we will be led by females. So no, horrible idea

That's foids(toilets) for you. Ridiculous lying hypocrites to the end.

Simps should be sent to Gulag