Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Women praise primitive, natural, hunter gatherer qualities only to suit their narrative

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
In a dating article I read, a woman in favor of the man paying for everything, regardless of how much money she earns, compared the msn paying for a date to presenting her with a huge piece of mammoth he hunted, and that women like to be taken care of.

Ok....

Infanticide was common in the Stone Age when a child was born sick or disfigured. Do they support that?

Old people too weak to keep up were abandoned in the wilderness to get killed by animals or the elements —- do they support that?

women were taken from their tribe by enemies —- do they support that? (Well I guess they do if he has Chad features)

Infanticide was common in the Stone Age when a child was born sick or disfigured. Do they support that?
Wait for it, wait for it, GO! I'd say yes if a kidcel is boycel.