Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Women reap the rewards of a society which my ancestors helped build while I rot and suffer

• Thread starter Deleted member 24081
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24081

Self-banned
-
All of my ancestors worked for a living, toiling to the bone for society so that they could improve their lot in life as well as for the next generation of the family. All of the welfare, security, government support in my country exists because my forebears worked towards it and contributed toward civilisation. My ancestors fought, bled and died on both sides of the World Wars for their respective nations, whether it be England or Germany. They gave their lives for their people and nation.

Then foids come along, profit from it all by being offered the hand (women’s rights) and instead taking the entire arm (hypergamy, feminism etc). They live in peace, comfort and privilege off the backs of my ancestors. Black people talk about reparations for slavery; I demand reparations from women for exploiting my ancestors and rejecting me. The benefits of civilisation were meant for us, foid scum, not you. You never built civilisation, men did. And when I want something back from the civilisation which my ancestors built, like a gf to keep me from roping which would give me a reason to exist and can help me in kickstarting my own family, I’m told I’m not allowed one because im toxic or my ”puh-sun-alley-teeh” isn’t good enough by a bunch of soys on r*ddit. Women turn me down because I don’t have a jaw that could cut through glass.

I’m literally rotting away in my room, isolated from a society which my ancestors helped build and died defending on the field of battle. Women on the other hand, are granted a privileged position in society while men slave away at their dead end job and come home to an empty bed every night and get told how misogynistic they are if they talk to their looksmatch. Its fucking over.

Wow, who would say that giving foids freedom would cause all this.

Wow, who would say that giving foids freedom would cause all this.
The ancients warned us about what would happen if foids were granted rights and freedoms. We should have listened.

The problem is our recent ancestors were cucks
full

WHILE MY ANCESTORS CRACKED SKULLS AND FUCKED GIRLS, I SIT ALONE IN MY BEDROOM AND ROT IN A SOYCIETY THAT WORSHIPS WOMEN AND IS FULL OF IDIOTIC DEGENERATES

WHILE MY ANCESTORS CRACKED SKULLS AND FUCKED GIRLS, I SIT ALONE IN MY BEDROOM AND ROT IN A SOYCIETY THAT WORSHIPS WOMEN AND IS FULL OF IDIOTIC DEGENERATES
Being incel is a disability, society owes me money:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

With the way I'm feeling right now I'd be a sympathizer for the Nazis. Fuck the world like I give a shit. Hate this fucking planet. :feelsree:
The problem is our recent ancestors were cucks
full
The Cuckolded Simpery of the modern Man is detestable.. it is horrible to think we share the same chromosome structure with them.

The ancients warned us about what would happen if foids were granted rights and freedoms. We should have listened.
If only we could go back in time. :feelsEhh:

Me too! :feelsree: TAX THE WHORES! TAX THE CHADS! TAX THE NORMIES! GIVE TO INCELS!

Man that would be epic. I'd convert to Islam on the spot. :feelsautistic:
We’re an oppressed minority, they owe us reparations for our mistreatment :feelsthink:

My ancestors raped girls in the Americas and now not even Mexican sub4 foids want me

This is why under no circumstances will I contribute to society or have children

You are supposed to have kids, and maintain the civilization that your ancestors built.
But who cares, #childfree

Population replacement rate is 2.1 kids FYI.

That’s not really how it works... women and men share the same ancestors if they are of the same heritage.

Monogamous men created safety nets to ensure mothers would be protected from the few bad men who beat women and abandon their children. But these monogamous men made the mistake to think that females are our equals, and gave them voting rights. Females promptly voted with their vaginas to massively increase the government spending, so they could continue breeding with the violent men our ancestors were trying to protect them from.

But but there is this one woman scientist so practically women also built society you dirty incel :soy::soy:

Also without woman there is no humanity as women give birth not men :soy::soy::soy:

Based Islam is a meme. Old school Christianity was better, since it banned both fornication and polygamy. What's the point of banning whoring if they can all just marry chad?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back