Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Women say they are equal to Men but..

Unsaveable

Unsaveable

Mythic
★★★★★
The whole worth of a woman is decided by her hole, the whole worth of a man is decided by his accomplishments.

So tell what exactly are we equal in? when the sole worth that a woman has 100% has to do with her hole between her legs.

Last edited:
Not equal at all, there is a reason why men are stronger, smarter, faster, etc .

We're equal in nothing. Men are stronger, smarter, more innovative, more creative, intelligent, loyal, hard working, and much more rational

then they talk about patriarchy :feelsclown:

I actually asked this exact question to my cousin few years back and her response was 'you should read more books'

:feelstastyman::feelsclown::feelskek:

We're equal in nothing. Men are stronger, smarter, more innovative, more creative, intelligent, loyal, hard working, and much more rational
All that is a compensation for males being inherently inferior.

All that is a compensation for males being inherently inferior.

Most Men are utter cucks.

Daily reminder we could just rule over females and enforce based laws but Men would much rather simp and be faggots.

:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

Daily reminder we could just rule over females and enforce based laws but Men would much rather simp and be faggots.

Reminder even the weakest man is stronger than 90% of foids.

If you're an average male who's short and doesn't work out, you're still physically stronger than 98% of women.

Reminder even the weakest man is stronger than 90% of foids.

If you're an average male who's short and doesn't work out, you're still physically stronger than 98% of women.

No shit.

But most Men are utter cucks, the fact that they're physically stronger than females and yet still choose to be cucks is even worse.

what about soys though?

Even soys are stronger.

He missed my point tbh, it's nothing new that Men are stronger than Women but where does that lead us today? look around the internet suifuel is all there, the sad reality is that to the average bloke even tiny amounts of female attention is enough to make him submissive.

exactly, men are mostly all cucks.

This destroys the bluepiller

It's common sense, it's almost in every culture.

Old men say it all the time even bluepillers deep down know it's the truth, the mere existence of only fans proves it enough.

what about soys though?
even soys are much stronger than women. most 13 year old boys are
d34.jpg

Bluepillers: 34)

LOL fucking lowlives.

a11.jpg

the whole worth of a man is decided by his height and facial bones*

Equality is a myth

Women have value just because they are women.
Men don't

Women claim they are equal to men, yet women also claim to be oppressed by the patriarchy for centuries. That's like if we claimed our attractiveness was equal to Chad while he fucks way more women than we do. How can you be oppressed by your equal? Jfl at women and white knights.

The whole worth of a woman is decided by her hole, the whole worth of a man is decided by his accomplishments.

So tell what exactly are we equal in? when the sole worth that a woman has 100% has to do with her hole between her legs.
There’s also the whole aspect of asymmetry where men are typically better at tracking fast moving objects on average (National Geographic article of all things on the subject I read).

Men are also objectively better on average at games like Chess (see “why there’s a separate female chess league” — the 4 time world champ female is only ranked like 80th when stacked against men).

Men also appear to be much better at esport style games to boot (when women teams get made or women participate the teams uh don’t do well).

Obviously men are superior when it comes to athletics/strength/traditonal sports — Women may have their own advantages here and there, but seems to me men ARE superior in an objective sense when viewed in an “on average” sense for a variety of tasks.

Now, women do better in school currently, but there were several threads detailing studies in the MRA sub recently that demonstrate an anti-male bias in grading/teaching so that may be relevant. Women were judged less harshly for the same work in both the work place and for essays for example. Absolutely crazy set of citations that. Women simply do not understand that they are literally treated better except if we’re looking at Chad top men.

It’s weird to me that men like Schopenhauer are today considered misogynistic — people just assume his observations were wrong, but they align with my own observations so I tend to agree with him. People don’t really seem to get that men and women are different and better/worse at different things potentially and also interested in different things usually — these days it’s like acknowledging that and describing your observations like Schopenhauer did is unacceptable/“sexist” even if it’s true.

Sort of related the “truth” doesn’t really matter to most people and neither does equality — people usually just care about their own group and making that group advantaged, but they deny that to themselves and portray it differently to others to avoid being looked down on. It’s the hypocrisy and self-delusion that’s rage-fuel.

Last edited:
We are definitely smartER