Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Women should be ashamed of their periods

• Thread starter Deleted member 26140
  • Start date
Deleted member 26140

Deleted member 26140

KHHV Supremacist
-
I'm so fucking sick of feminists trying to normalize periods.
You are literally bleeding from your genitals.
That's nasty. That's disgusting. You are disgusting. Women as a whole are disgusting.

I wouldn't mind looking after a gf during her period

They're filthier than animals. They should have zero confidence.

I do not really care about periods tbh

Good punctuation is important

Oops!

I forgot the

Something just crossed my mind about this subject. Dogs are attracted to the scent of blood, correct? In the same way that sharks are. So perhaps while the foid is menstruating, her dog will approach her and start lapping up the period blood from her vagina -- or even simply sniffing at her bleeding vagina. In that way, the foid gets the first taste of sexual pleasure from dogs, and this in turn sets off the trajectory for full immersion in the dogpill for that foid, as then she'll begin to engage more fully in acts more than cunnilingus with her dog -- coitus, giving blowjobs, anal, etc. There must be a "gateway" to having sex with dogs, it doesn't just start with sex, and maybe this is a possible such gateway.

Last edited:
Periods aren't just blood. There's slime balls in there too.

foids are nasty creatures and this is but one facet of their disgusting nature
Something just crossed my mind about this subject. Dogs are attracted to the scent of blood, correct? In the same way that sharks are. So perhaps while the foid is menstruating, her dog will approach her and start lapping up the period blood from her vagina -- or even simply sniffing at her bleeding vagina. In that way, the foid gets the first taste of sexual pleasure from dogs, and this in turn sets off the trajectory for full immersion in the dogpill for that foid, as then she'll begin to engage more fully in acts more than cunnilingus with her dog -- coitus, giving blowjobs, anal, etc. There must be a "gateway" to having sex with dogs, it doesn't just start with sex, and maybe this is a possible such gateway.
Brutal dogpill

I remember the periodic table hydrogen helium lithium berilium boron carbon nitrogen oxygen it's cool

I dont mind it is simply a biological function. All I want is someone to love

its disgusting. bleeding women need to be locked up

I think most women are ashamed of their periods.

Periods shouldn't be the only thing they bleed from