Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women should be let known more often how ugly most of them are

• Thread starter Deleted member 18193
  • Start date
Deleted member 18193

Deleted member 18193

incel on incels.is
-
Pisses me off how they all think and act like they're queens, all because of a few beta worshiping cucks.

As long as they have their anatomy they will still get validated nonstop in all kinds of ways.

Nice thread spamming btw

Put a bitch in front of a mirror without makeup and they'll see their true insignificance.

Cute beckies must thing they ugly

Hold up a large, bathroom size mirror I front of them.

Last edited:
I wish I was low inhib enough to walk around and call femoids ugly everywhere I go.

I rate them pretty harshly. Unfortunately there are some cucks here who massively overrate them (especially white ones). One even got offended when I gave a foid a low rating.

I actually tell foids that they aren't good looking irl,they always get really mad jfl.Bitches think they all are stacies with fakeup,while in reality good looking foids are as rare as chads

Yeah they get furious when you tell them. It makes my day.
Anything like teeth, color, pimples, hair, and the best one of all: Fat.
I love to kick them out of their comfort zone.
If they are going to hate me anyways, they may as well do that for a very valid reason.

All of them need to be put down

women are ER-tier narcissists kek

The average female is much uglier than the average man. Body positivity needs to stop

the male body are designed to be more aerodynamic, faster, and stronger to conquer the elements than the female body. You see many males who have achieved ratio such as the golden ratio of shoulder width to waist width etc...1.6 something.. female skeletons cannot or rarely achieve these perfect ratios, most have wide hip bones etc..

The best or ideal glandular physiological body type for female is the dominant gonadal with prominent 2ndary thyroidal.
These are your fitness bikini class competitiors, they have bodytype of the dominant gonadal, flat trim waist 23" and smaller, big round glutes and thighs, if their thyroid gland is strong they will have long limbs , making them above 5"3".. a dominant thyroid female will usually be at least 5'6" tall.
The problem with the gonadal type is , their breasts will be average to smaller sizes, so many of these competitors get silicone, and for many women who have the ideal shape already, it only take them about 3 months of weightlifting and diet to look good. if a foid think she have a good figure, compare her to one the ifbb pro bikini competitor or winner.

Most women believe that they are more important than everyone else.