Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Women should not be pastors

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
This is long but very good sermon. He explains explicitly that women should not be pastors, god forbids it. He goes into great detail how women are cursed and their desire for their husband (Chad) is part of what prohibits them from being a pastor.
He discusses how women are to remain silent in the church and not preach to man. Women have a role in the church, but not as a pastor.

Personally I once went to church with a friend a long time ago and the reverend was a female. I was ignorant at the time but never again! He also talks about the huge numbers of women in seminary masters degree programs and the growing numbers of women pastors which should not be a thing as it’s crystal clear it’s not allowed.
Good sermon even if not Christian or even if non believer IMO.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=n8ncOf82ZJ0

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=n8ncOf82ZJ0&t=2178s

The bible is pretty clear on the role of women but the (((church))) doesn't care

Women should not be

Women should not hold any "teaching" or preaching position

In the gospel of Mary Mary Magdalene was one of Jesus's most prominent disciples, but that's the stuff that didn't make the final cut. Though God doesn't exist so it's all 100% moot.

'Mary Magdalene appears as a disciple, singled out by Jesus for special teachings. In this excerpt, the other disciples are discouraged and grieving Jesus' death. Mary stands up and attempts to comfort them, reminding them that Jesus' presence remains with them.'

She was most likely his wife though.

In the gospel of Mary Mary Magdalene was one of Jesus's most prominent disciples, but that's the stuff that didn't make the final cut. Though God doesn't exist so it's all 100% moot.

'Mary Magdalene appears as a disciple, singled out by Jesus for special teachings. In this excerpt, the other disciples are discouraged and grieving Jesus' death. Mary stands up and attempts to comfort them, reminding them that Jesus' presence remains with them.'

She was most likely his wife though.
@Mainländer @mänline @FlamingCel

I disagree.

I think women's should be pasteurized if they refuse to give me all the sexy love!