Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Women show their true nature when drunk

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
I've seen it so many times.
Alcohol removes the boundaries one has.

I'll actually write several stories here.

First story:
I went to bar several years ago. The bar was getting empty and I thought I'd join the last people before finish my beer.
It was one guy and two young women.
I talked with the guy briefly and the women started complaining I should leave. I asked them why. The guy suddenly turned rude against me and hit me in the head. Then the women poured their drinks on me.
Then the guy running the bar said he's calling the cops because I'm disturbing the customers. Three fucking customers! I wasn't allowed to finish my beer.
I haven't been to that shit place since.

Second story:
I was in a different bar in China and some noodlewhore started KISSING white chads there in front of her asian boyfriend.
Fucking cumdumpster whore.

These stories pop up in my head from time to time. I've suppressed all this shit all these years and they come out from time to time

noodlewhore started KISSING white chads there in front of her asian boyfriend.
How did her boyfriend react?

Low inhib mogs me to pluto and back

I talked with the guy briefly and the women started complaining I should leave. I asked them why. The guy suddenly turned rude against me and hit me in the head. Then the women poured their drinks on me.
Well, time to go ET

Why do you talk to stranger in public places? I don't do that.

Last edited:
So do men. True for both genders.

It’s not just women tho let’s be real tbh lol

Op got punched for trying to make frends lulz

I've seen it so many times.
Alcohol removes the boundaries one has.

I'll actually write several stories here.

First story:
I went to bar several years ago. The bar was getting empty and I thought I'd join the last people before finish my beer.
It was one guy and two young women.
Then the guy running the bar said he's calling the cops because I'm disturbing the customers. Three fucking customers! I wasn't allowed to finish my beer.
I haven't been to that shit place since.

Second story:
I was in a different bar in China and some noodlewhore started KISSING white chads there in front of her asian boyfriend.

These stories pop up in my head from time to time. I've suppressed all this shit all these years and they come out from time to time
This is why gymmaxxxing is the most superior cope known to man. If you are ripped and shredded as fuck noone will fuck with you. They will still think youre an ugly sonofabitch but they will respect your power and wont mess with you

you are atleast lowinhib
This is why gymmaxxxing is the most superior cope known to man. If you are ripped and shredded as fuck noone will fuck with you. They will still think youre an ugly sonofabitch but they will respect your power and wont mess with you
gymmaxxing gives you respect im not even kidding

Honour killing should be legal
Honour killing should be legal

This only works if you are 6ft plus.
The guy on the right is 6ft tall and the guy on the left is 5ft11
th

This only works if you are 6ft plus.
th
Unbelievable
Its over for sub 6ft men.
But having muscles as a sub 6ft male is a huge deterrent against being physically bullied in pubs and what not. Though the muscles wont get you any roastie pussy

Unbelievable
Its over for sub 6ft men.
But having muscles as a sub 6ft male is a huge deterrent against being physically bullied in pubs and what not. Though the muscles wont get you any roastie pussy
Depends on how tall. If the average height is 5ft10, then anything 5ft8 and below it's basically over. Nobody gets intimidated by people 2 inches shorter than them in my opinion.

The guy suddenly turned rude against me and hit me in the head. Then the women poured their drinks on me.
What in the FUCK.

This is why we need to ban alcohol.

Depends on how tall. If the average height is 5ft10, then anything 5ft8 and below it's basically over. Nobody gets intimidated by people 2 inches shorter than them in my opinion.
Based & heightpilled

Only works if you have decent height though. A gymmaxxed manlet would get fucked with even more.

Only works if you have decent height though. A gymmaxxed manlet would get fucked with even more.
Its over for manlets.
But on the upside its good to have great cardiovascular endurance and strong muscles - it might come in handy if you would one day decide to usher in a Day Of Retribution in Grand Theft Auto V ofcourse

th

:feelstastyman: bro go for a brain scan, 1 inch height difference despite there clearly being at least half a foot height difference?

I realized this only couple of years ago.I remember when there were small house parties during HS,the foids were always hesitant to drink.They would never get very drunk in the parties I went.Back then I didn't really think about sex,I went to parties to get smashed and have some fun,didn't know people go to parties to have sex.Now,however,I understand why the foids didn't get drunk.They knew they would turn into whores and were afraid they would accidentally have sex with a subhuman

Depends a lot on height and frame,and getting big and shreded is barely possible as a natty.

>

this really happened?it's over

:feelstastyman: bro go for a brain scan, 1 inch height difference despite there clearly being at least half a foot height difference?
You don't know the height meme where people post a guy way taller than another guy and say that this is 6ftvs5ft11 to joke about how girls say 6ft and up or it's over?