Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Women skins cats live on Omegle , aren't women such wonderful creatures

• Thread starter Deleted member 16023
  • Start date
Deleted member 16023

Deleted member 16023

KHHV GANG
-
There’s a woman going on Omegle skinning cats ALIVE, and showing off their bloody skulls. She is known as the “crazy cat lady” People are trying to track her down, but with no luck. I have encountered her 3 times last night, (included a screenshot above) if anyone has info on this woman, PLEASE spread the word. These cats/kittens don’t deserve this sick abuse for entertainment. Why is no one talking about this??? The cat lady only gets on Omegle from 12 AM - 2 AM mountain daylight time, and only uses the tag “furry”
Pls someone get this hoe behind the bars.
source: https://archived.moe/b/thread/826408839

Hopefully she lives in Muslim country so she can get the same punishment

Oh my God that's fucking horrible. I sincerely hope someone manages to find her not to take her in, but bashes her head open with a sledgehammer and leaves her for dead. I don't have any remorse for "people" like this. Animal abusers don't belong in society at all, and they don't need to be in the slammer, they need to be killed off.

That is beyond evil, skin a child instead.
This world is too messed up for me.

RIP to all poor cats that have suffered in the hands of this witch.

How is this even allowed

They have a tendency for this type of stuff
I remember a couple years ago a group of women were arrested for crushing puppies to death with high heels.

Good afternoon

:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:
What a cruel fucking world.
I don't belong here.

Oh my God that's fucking horrible. I sincerely hope someone manages to find her not to take her in, but bashes her head open with a sledgehammer and leaves her for dead. I don't have any remorse for "people" like this. Animal abusers don't belong in society at all, and they don't need to be in the slammer, they need to be killed off.

Only if laws allowed it I'd do it to her for free

We should do the same with her.

Where are the videos?

Pussy pass knows no limits.

Whats sad is people say incels are fucked up beyond repair. Yet a hole can skin a cat and they are some how the empathetic gender. Looking through the comments you guys all agree this isnt good behavior so im not sure where people get the idea that we are all evil murderers. JFL this shit is stupid and women should be punished for their actions.

Who says it was alive. That’s it’s detached head. She’s a taxidermist I think.

Her orbiters will still worship her and say that it was just an honest mistake

Poor kitty’s they did not deserve their fate

She should be ex3cuted

Fucking piece of shit

"There's more than one way to skin a cat."

There’s a woman going on Omegle skinning cats ALIVE, and showing off their bloody skulls. She is known as the “crazy cat lady” People are trying to track her down, but with no luck. I have encountered her 3 times last night, (included a screenshot above) if anyone has info on this woman, PLEASE spread the word. These cats/kittens don’t deserve this sick abuse for entertainment. Why is no one talking about this??? The cat lady only gets on Omegle from 12 AM - 2 AM mountain daylight time, and only uses the tag “furry”
Pls someone get this hoe behind the bars.
source: https://archived.moe/b/thread/826408839
View attachment 249556

giphy.gif

Peta where u at

Soon she'll get a medal

Looks like your average Chinese cooking show tbh.