Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Women smell bad

Barnacle

Barnacle

Banned
-
Many here indirectly worship sex and the female body but most women I met literally stunk like a heep of shit, had foul breath,cheesy feet and were generally unclean.
When you realize this you start to feel better because women are just human beings, second rate that is.

Second hand cunts that is.

Women will have infinite smv as long as they have a hole. Regardless of smell or deformity.

Keep coping
volcels.co

Women will have infinite smv as long as they have a hole. Regardless of smell or deformity.
Just saying that unlike the movies potray, where women are always perfect and clean while shitting and being a pig is always a man thing, in reality its the other way around, women are the dirtie and smellier sex.
They have much more intense body oder, they always have bad breath, their farts are supposedly like 3 times as strong in stink and because of genitalia being inwards there is much more potential for strong and disgusting stink there too(especially when compared to American,K!ke and Muslim mutilated dicks, who are a bit cleaner or atleast are less smelly)

What kind of femoids did you meet :feelswhat:

Just saying that unlike the movies potray, where women are always perfect and clean while shitting and being a pig is always a man thing, in reality its the other way around, women are the dirtie and smellier sex.
They have much more intense body oder, they always have bad breath, their farts are supposedly like 3 times as strong in stink and because of genitalia being inwards there is much more potential for strong and disgusting stink there too(especially when compared to American,K!ke and Muslim mutilated dicks, who are a bit cleaner or atleast are less smelly)
bro.. i was eating jfl

Just take a shower bro :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
Women should take showers, it has also been shown, here too on this forum recently, that women are also not that hygienic either, with some washing once or only twice a week, in the summer times,oddly enough, even less.
All in all women fucking stink. TRUTH!

Absolutely disgusting.

Due to my autism I am very hypersensitive to shit, especially smell. Sometimes in school, I shit you not I could tell if a girl was on her cycle and if she hasn't bathed in a while. It drove me up the fucking wall how some girls could look pretty but smell like that coppery smell of burning hair mixed with fish.

Many here indirectly worship sex and the female body but most women I met literally stunk like a heep of shit, had foul breath,cheesy feet and were generally unclean.
When you realize this you start to feel better because women are just human beings, second rate that is.
Seen a stacy from my class on a school trip to croatia with hair growing on her armpits lol

most dont wash their hair daily or floss ever

Maybe you have a point, but when I was working out today a foid walked by me so I casually took a whiff and it smelled pretty good, like some sort of sweet sweat. Minor suicidefuel

Maybe you have a point, but when I was working out today a foid walked by me so I casually took a whiff and it smelled pretty good, like some sort of sweet sweat. Minor suicidefuel
Hormone cope. Women stink like shit,ass and fart,they pretend like it is not so.

I dont want to hear shit like that
felt disgusted.

women also have 1000x more genital infections
%70 of all foids have had vaginal candida infection in the past year.

Did you meet them in Death Camp?

Due to my autism I am very hypersensitive to shit, especially smell. Sometimes in school, I shit you not I could tell if a girl was on her cycle and if she hasn't bathed in a while. It drove me up the fucking wall how some girls could look pretty but smell like that coppery smell of burning hair mixed with fish.
I am also an autist and I would always have to smell the nasty breath of women in school, not to mention the stench of ass on hot summer days

What death camps?

Throughout life you do meet women casually, mostly through school or work and all of them, especially the hot ones stunk like shit.
Death camp . i mean your avi. Ive been kidding

Death camp . i mean your avi. Ive been kidding
Ohh, in my country I may not question the official WW2 narrative, so yes, ofcourse there are Death Camps.

The guy is a Finn by the way not a German.

In what universe did you get to smell their cheesy feet?

Larpers.co

In what universe did you get to smell their cheesy feet?

Larpers.co
Larping that I smell dirty feet....

You know, in summer girls have sandals or even through the shoes you can smell the feet.

They tell us to have showers, yet women go multiple days without washing..

Roasties1

They have much more intense body oder, they always have bad breath, their farts are supposedly like 3 times as strong in stink
How do you know that lol
There are also many shitcels,necrocels and pedocels. Sorry, I only speak from a rather normal perspective.
Having a foot fetish is nearly normal

Ohh, in my country I may not question the official WW2 narrative, so yes, ofcourse there are Death Camps.

The guy is a Finn by the way not a German.
I dont mind death camps for normies.

They smell like rotting fish.

women bleed through their hole every month, pretty disgusting :feelspuke:

Women are shit and all degenerate

True, they're disgusting. My Mum and sister almost never shower. While my Dad showers every day. Sometimes they don't even shower when they wash their hair. Girls shower less because they don't like fucking up their hair and fakeup. My sister literally said to me that girls don't sweat like men so they don't need to shower.

The only part that really bothers me though is the asshole. It literally adjoins onto the cunt. Think how vomit-inducingly disgusting that is. A shitty asshole that hasn't even been shower cleaned in several days. Your balls are smashing against that when you have sex. And you're supposed to pretend it isn't repugnant. And the farts. I'd lose all attraction to any girl who farted in my vicinity instantly.

True, they're disgusting. My Mum and sister almost never shower. While my Dad showers every day. Sometimes they don't even shower when they wash their hair. Girls shower less because they don't like fucking up their hair and fakeup. My sister literally said to me that girls don't sweat like men so they don't need to shower.

The only part that really bothers me though is the asshole. It literally adjoins onto the cunt. Think how vomit-inducingly disgusting that is. A shitty asshole that hasn't even been shower cleaned in several days. Your balls are smashing against that when you have sex. And you're supposed to pretend it isn't repugnant. And the farts. I'd lose all attraction to any girl who farted in my vicinity instantly.
Women have much more sweat glands and the smell is much more aggressive than that of men.

From what I heard, there really is a strong stench of ass and shit in the air when people fuck, especially doggy style. Really nasty.
Female farts are supposedly like 3 times more stinky than mal farts, this come together with the fact that women seem to hold it in more and longer so it doubles or even quadruples the stink effect.

Women have much more sweat glands and the smell is much more aggressive than that of men.

From what I heard, there really is a strong stench of ass and shit in the air when people fuck, especially doggy style. Really nasty.
Female farts are supposedly like 3 times more stinky than mal farts, this come together with the fact that women seem to hold it in more and longer so it doubles or even quadruples the stink effect.

I don't care about it being in the air. I care about it being on my person. Body hair makes sweat much worse.Try shaving your body hair and see how much less you sweat and how much less it clings to you.

Yeah, i hear you.
:feelsokman:

:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

only the landwhales smell tbh

I hate the ones that put on large amount of perfume I have to breifly hold my breath so I dont have to smell that garbage foids need to build up this act of cleanliness but at the end of the day they are more gross than some guys

I've fucked a few crack whores and the white ones had clean pussies but the black one had a bad smelling pussy.

Let's be real for a sec. Some pussies stink like fish, and some femoids smell bad after sports, others smoke cigarettes.

But if you think all femoids stink, you might be gey. You cannot tolerate female pheromones as well as male pheromones. This is especially true for the "hot" (i.e. high estrogen) femoids. The Stacys I knew all bathed in perfume, so no bad smell unless you don't like the perfume they wear.

A thing that I can smell about some low tier Beckys is their scalps. They can't wash their hair everyday, and underneath the long hair is more sweat. But it's not really a stink imo. And yeah, some tumblerinas smoke cigs and johnnys. This is offensive to non smokers.

I've fucked a few crack whores and the white ones had clean pussies but the black one had a bad smelling pussy.
Yuck!
cope thread
Maybe it is a cope but maybe it also is trying to demystify women as they are naturally even dirtier than men
Let's be real for a sec. Some pussies stink like fish, and some femoids smell bad after sports, others smoke cigarettes.

But if you think all femoids stink, you might be gey. You cannot tolerate female pheromones as well as male pheromones. This is especially true for the "hot" (i.e. high estrogen) femoids. The Stacys I knew all bathed in perfume, so no bad smell unless you don't like the perfume they wear.

A thing that I can smell about some low tier Beckys is their scalps. They can't wash their hair everyday, and underneath the long hair is more sweat. But it's not really a stink imo. And yeah, some tumblerinas smoke cigs and johnnys. This is offensive to non smokers.
No I am not gay as I like the female form and all but I rationalize that is all just hormonal mindfuck, nothing more. Women are objectively dirtier than men.

That's why they fill their bodies with fragances and shit so much,seriously I can spot an average thot from one street away just because of the amount of perfumes they throw on their bodies,and it's even worse when they hang in groups.It's nice to smell nice but they take it to a whole new level.

Yuck!

Maybe it is a cope but maybe it also is trying to demystify women as they are naturally even dirtier than men

No I am not gay as I like the female form and all but I rationalize that is all just hormonal mindfuck, nothing more. Women are objectively dirtier than men.
ikr?

Lmao.
I don't care about it being in the air. I care about it being on my person. Body hair makes sweat much worse.Try shaving your body hair and see how much less you sweat and how much less it clings to you.
This is true.
I know all about that, since i am a hairy motherfucker.

Even if they were covered in shit from head to toe, Chad would still fuck them