Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Women stop being political and deep when you intelligencemogg them.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24272
  • Start date
Deleted member 24272

Deleted member 24272

Self-banned
-
At least in ırl on the internet they wont shut up till they tag all their fancy facebook groups or screenshot your shit.
I know this from experience.

If you point something out that women can't disprove they just insult you until you stop confronting them.

Being more intelligent than foid is the equivalent of being more intelligent than a retarded male child.

women act with emotion not intelligence.

What kind of question is this? I've seen it online, in real life and I've had it happen to me.
never happened to me

im 10/10
never gonna try any of this shit

Most from what i've seen parrot whatever their uni profs say. Usually nothing too "deep" if you know what you're on about. If you try to say they're wrong they get all arrogant and laugh at you etc. Or just say "ur point is wrong cos I said so".

At least in ırl on the internet they wont shut up till they tag all their fancy facebook groups or screenshot your shit.
Are you turkish? The ”i” is missing a dot.

If you point something out that women can't disprove they just insult you until you stop confronting them.
Spanish foids are the worst with stuff like this. They will rapid screech in Spanish and point in your face the second they are challenged

Foids are conformist cattle whose only purpose on earth is to get men to conform along with them through the spectre of social shame and ostracism.

JFL at losing a debate with a female

Once a foid a work said she was good at chess and wanted to play me. I haven't played since I was a kid but I wanted to waste time so I did anyway.

I beat her easily. I played against some bot online and my rating was newbie garbage level as expected.

WTF

Once a foid a work said she was good at chess and wanted to play me. I haven't played since I was a kid but I wanted to waste time so I did anyway.

I beat her easily. I played against some bot online and my rating was newbie garbage level as expected.

WTF
It's not just physical. Anything on a competitive level, foids will struggle