Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women swoon over this handsome Albanian criminal

• Thread starter he forced himself on me
  • Start date
he forced himself on me

he forced himself on me

Greycel
Britain's MOST wanted! Police issue mugshot of on-the-run Albanian, 25, and Facebook fans swoon at his stunning good looks 

46218DEE00000578-0-image-a-37_1510135668749.jpg

4621708300000578-5061427-image-a-1_1510135914255.jpg

4621707D00000578-5061427-image-m-21_1510134098370.jpg

4621729C00000578-5061427-image-m-23_1510134126732.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5061427/Police-issue-mugshot-stunningly-handsome-Albanian-25.html

Meanwhile normies: Not all women are like this. Most women wouldn't date a criminal even if he's handsome. 

@Crustaciouse

P E R S O N A L I T E E H E E
E
R
S
O
N
A
L
I
T
E
E
H
E
E

I wish my personality was as good as his. Maybe if I take another shower.......

Women are so dumb. As I get older I hate them more and more.

"The 25-year-old, described by the appeal as 5ft 6 " he's still a manlet though. Those women would swipe right but they won't date him after seeing his size IRL (yes, face is the most important, but not at 5FT6, that's a no-no for most women )

But i think other criminals illustrate our point better, this one is just an irregular immigrant so most women can find the excuse "well, he didn't do any crime, didn't harm/steal/kill"

I remember that 80s/90s video that put manlets on suicide watch where women were saying that to date a sub 5'6 guy the other 5 had to be literally criminals or they wouldn't have done it.

Well, LMAO, guess they were lying, as usual.

All women can think about is sex. This is a wanted man, but just because he gives them pussy tingles, they disregard all that and immidiately think about getting railed by him. What's more, is they have no filter, they have no shame in publicly displaying their sex-crazed thought process. Imagine if men made comments like these. They would be instantly condemned as perverts, misogynists and sexists who objectify women. Women are like children, they have no sense of decency. They need male supervision, because this is what happens when they have none. It's like letting a hungry dog loose and expecting it to behave.

Im like 5 inch taller than him and he still mogs me .

Shqipcel = volcel

I even mog this guy lol...he is nothing close to meeks.

Never said he didn’t, he mogs me by a point.

However he’s not eye catching

I'm thinking you're only saying this because he's short. (5'6")

He's clearly eye catching to females though. He's not Chad tier, just good-looking tier.

He's clearly eye catching to females though. He's not Chad tier, just good-looking tier.
Another reason why PSL ratings mean jack sh-t. He's like a 6.75/10 (he has good coloring, dark hair and light eyes) yet they're saying he's way too handsome.

The absolute state of women on facebook
26-mitt-romney-laughing.w710.h473.jpg

Also, just be tall theory obliterated.

he gets a few points for being a wanted criminal. serial killers get a 4 or 5 point boost, look at the goth femoids on tumblr who worship guys like james holmes

yet another criminal chad