Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women that Men Find Attractive vs Men that Women Find Attractive (visual)

michael2222

michael2222

I have no place in the world
4zbJKlA.jpg

YvGFnAD.jpg

All those guys have incredible jawlines ngl.

don't forget the black guy who basically has white features and blue eyes

Men like a variety more than what that picture shows, and there aren't enough Tyrones for that bottom picture to be true. Men like much more variety, but the bottom picture is fairly accurate.

tbh the message was good but I think the first pic could be more accurate and literally put a lot of pictures of different kind of women(to really show the diversity)

Half of those females aren't attractive, funny how they pick ethnic whores for diversity.

Look at those jaws on those chads

Women that men find attractive is far more diverse than that. Literally ALL and ANY women are attractive to men.

It’s safe to say that it’s over for many men. Such a shame. Just not good. How unpleasant. Totally sucks ass.

I don’t really find any of those women attractive. Western women really are unredeemable whores. I find the average Chinese or Japanese woman far more attractive.

I went to a Chinese restaurant that only hires Chinese immigrants and I had a boner during most of the dinner from all of the beautiful Chinese women.

I’m not a dumbass like Zesto though, I don’t plan on putting all my hopes and dreams on a trip to Asia. All women are hypergamous and only want Chad, doesn’t matter where they are from.

I've never seen the appeal of Rhianna. I think she's ugly.

Men have different tastes and preferencess, femoids - just animalistic attraction to bone

Most of these foids are, they just need to put one of every color to be politically correct.

Zero diversity in what women find the most attractive. Lmao

dem weemin may be sub 5 in their prime 23 and younger, but now at their current age, all sub 4 without makeups

Grass is green.

Water is water

i think there is a real nude pic of her body from years ago she is or was fine from below the head.

Brutal racepill. Thanks man....
Half of those females aren't attractive, funny how they pick ethnic whores for diversity.
One of the white foids isn’t attractive either.

every single guy has a well defined jaw.

Lower third is literally everything

i think there is a real nude pic of her body from years ago she is or was fine from below the head.
Why does she have a screw in her nipple?