Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Women think that every man who talks to them wants to fuck them

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
Regardless if you're attractive or not, if you approach a foid, even if it's only to ask for directions, she will immediately believe that you wanna fuck her and she will act according to your looks. If you're attractive she will be smiling and will be kind to you. If you're ugly she will act hostile cause God forbid an ugly man to go near her precious eggs reserved only for Chad sperm. The funny part is that they'll never admit it cause the part of their brain that makes them think with anything other than their cunts never developped.

They're not wrong, Every man wants to fuck every woman.

Men have 0 standards and would fuck anything with a hole in it. Foids know that better than anyone which is why I wouldn't blame them for thinking it tbh

Men have 0 standards and would fuck anything with a hole in it. Foids know that better than anyone which is why I wouldn't blame them for thinking it tbh
I wouldn't fuck a landwhale tbh

Non-obese 3s and above only.

If you're ugly she'll think you wanna rape her

it's even worse than that, depending on circumstance they imagine it almost as soon as they see a man in their vicinity

this is why they burst into laughter or have some weird reaction just when seeing a very unattractive guy walk past, more common in school or when the bitches are in a herd

I wouldn't fuck a landwhale tbh

Non-obese 3s and above only.
Non fat 4's and above only imo. Then again there's literally no point in setting rules if I was never in the game to begin with :)

I have a boyfriend :feels:

Non neurotic NT thugmaxxed guys are mainly like this. The more neurotic standardcels aren't though and society hates that such unattractive looking guys won't take what they can get and hustle for it like thugmaxxed guys do.

Non fat 4's and above only imo. Then again there's literally no point in setting rules if I was never in the game to begin with :)
Yeah. Slightly chubby is okay. I'd definitely date a 4. A 3 if I was drunk and very desperate.

Beggars can't be choosers though.

Non neurotic NT thugmaxxed guys are mainly like this. The more neurotic standardcels aren't though and society hates that such unattractive looking guys won't take what they can get and hustle for it like thugmaxxed guys do.
.co cucks when you say you wouldn't ascend with a 3/10 roast beef flapped, STD ridden single mother
П Face Line art White Head Nose Cartoon Jaw Line Illustration
Yeah. Slightly chubby is okay.
Depends on how the chub is proportioned
I'd definitely date a 4. A 3 if I was drunk and very desperate.
A 4 to you might not look like a 4 to me
Beggars can't be choosers though.
Can't choose if there was never a selection

Last edited:
Yep the halo effect once again

Nah, most women are subhuman genetic abominations who shouldn't reproduce and I have no interest in most of them whatsoever

it's even worse than that, depending on circumstance they imagine it almost as soon as they see a man in their vicinity

this is why they burst into laughter or have some weird reaction just when seeing a very unattractive guy walk past, more common in school or when the bitches are in a herd
Did hitler have autism, why is he rocking back and forth like this?
6268.jpg

Did hitler have autism, why is he rocking back and forth like this?
6268.jpg
I think he's stimming which is based, but they also hoaxed it to look more intense, either way it's funny