Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Women thinking they can beat and humiliate men without getting the same treatment fills me with rage.

• Thread starter Deleted member 16624
  • Start date
Deleted member 16624

Deleted member 16624

The lunatics have taken over the asylum.
-
I see this so many fucking times,the worst part is that
not to mention this ALWAYS happens to low value men,do you think she's gonna slap chad and risk not being able to swallow his cock?Fuck no.
So not only is she segregating you from the gene pool,not only is she humiliating you,she also feels like she can assult you for her own personal enjoyment.
If some ITfag is responding to this with "B-BUT MEN DO IT TOO",yes,yes they do.
You know what the difference is though?I can skullfuck him into ciment.
Giphy

Women on the other hand i have to sit there and take the hits because some moralfag wants her used up cuntflaps.In some places it's even illegal to hit a woman,even if she hits you.Fuck you,im not a stressball which you can do anything you fucking want to.This shit's happened to me when i was 12 and it's the most rage inducing shit i've ever experienced.

BEating whamen should be a sport tbh

Women on the other hand i have to sit there and take the hits because some moralfag wants her used up cuntflaps.In some places it's even illegal to hit a woman,even if she hits you.Fuck you,im not a stressball which you can do anything you fucking want to.This shit's happened to me when i was 12 and it's the most rage inducing shit i've ever experienced.
Fuck that shit, beat their ass. I don't give a fuck about it being "illegal" or the cucks, I'd beat the hell out of them too. Our taxes go to enforcing cucked laws, that's why they feel so brave about hitting low status men. Supporting paying taxes is the most cucked thing possible.

Fuck that shit, beat their ass. I don't give a fuck about it being "illegal" or the cucks, I'd beat the hell out of them too. Our taxes go to enforcing cucked laws, that's why they feel so brave about hitting low status men. Supporting paying taxes is the most cucked thing possible.
Agreed.The law has become a joke,the desire for vagina has twisted it into a perverse version of what it was.

Agreed.The law has become a joke,the desire for vagina has twisted it into a perverse version of what it was.
Non-chad men have to be blackpilled so they stop being cucks and remove those laws.

Non-chad men have to be blackpilled so they stop being cucks and remove those laws.
I wish this would happen but I do see it happening without there first being some sort of sociatal collapse.

I wish this would happen but I do see it happening without there first being some sort of sociatal collapse.
Shaming cucks and whores, sexbots, and artificial wombs will put a big dent in degeneracy without needing a full collapse.

yeah if 45kg 5ft manlet tries starting on people and gets his ass beat everyone will laugh at him but if a 5ft 6 58kg foid does the same she is seen as poor victim

yeah if 45kg 5ft manlet tries starting on people and gets his ass beat everyone will laugh at him but if a 5ft 6 58kg foid does the same she is seen as poor victim
Exactly. Men are never seen as victims.

She dindu nuffin wrong

It really is ragefuel, foids feels to entitled to do whatever they want

I see this so many fucking times,the worst part is that
not to mention this ALWAYS happens to low value men,do you think she's gonna slap chad and risk not being able to swallow his cock?Fuck no.
So not only is she segregating you from the gene pool,not only is she humiliating you,she also feels like she can assult you for her own personal enjoyment.
If some ITfag is responding to this with "B-BUT MEN DO IT TOO",yes,yes they do.
You know what the difference is though?I can skullfuck him into ciment.
View attachment 212374

I get horny when women fight with me. I don't know why, Maybe because it is a challenge and I know that I could easily subdue and fuck them.

If foid hit, punch her in clit