Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Women trying to surive on an island without any men

NEETAndTidy

NEETAndTidy

STRIKE FIRST. STRIKE HARD. NO MERCY. COBRA KAIcel
-
Further proof women are fucking helpless without us. I've seen this before and its hilarious

Part 1

Part 2

Tl;dr they nearly fucking die

I'm going to manko island (Japan).

Oh let's see the vids, hope they'll get eaten by a Shark !!!

Its like a guy who tries to survive without h2o it just doesnt work

women are nothing without their social media mashines lmao

Took them like 3 days to get clean water
I am seeing the vids rn, they are worthless, irl they would be dead really soon. Women are worthless sluts they can't do anything, even an ugly piece of trash like me would survive for a few months or maybe more(enough to make it alive).

Without men, women would go extinct in a matter of days.

I'm going to manko island (Japan).
tumblr_inline_nbf6lww7wu1qik2ew.gif

muh gender equality:soy::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

check your male privilege:soy::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

WAGE GAP:soy::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

How many of us could survive on an island?

I can find water, make a fire, and hunt. So I'd do fine for a while I'd assume

They managed to replace the chirping of birds and insects with crying and moaning, somehow managing to make the shitty end of the island they were dropped on even worse.

I was thinking the same thing as I watched the video, I honestly feel kind of disgusted with myself because I can't.

They managed to replace the chirping of birds and insects with crying and moaning, somehow managing to make the shitty end of the island they were dropped on even worse.

I was thinking the same thing as I watched the video, I honestly feel kind of disgusted with myself because I can't.
I mean just kill snakes, find water, and learn to make a fire

Foids are useless,
They do nothing but complain and whine when they are the ones who have it the best.

Boyscouts is based tbh, should be mandatory for children in developed countries.
Agreed although I only did it for like a year due to social anxiety

I honestly feel kind of disgusted with myself because I can't.
We should do a forum meetup and have a survival competition on some kind of lost island. We'll call it St. Rodger and if the first pioneers survive we shall comfy- and hermitmaxx in the southern sea.

Like a anime beach episode, but with ugly disgusting incels

Bismarck Tittenneid Melone

women are just as capable as men and deserve equal rights!

We should do a forum meetup and have a survival competition on some kind of lost island. We'll call it St. Rodger and if the first pioneers survive we shall comfy- and hermitmaxx in the southern sea.

Like a anime beach episode, but with ugly disgusting incels

View attachment 47620
Tbh that would he a lot of fun

The more feminist and self-proclaimed "strongkk, induhpendunt womyn" a foid claims to be, the more useless she is with any practical skills, whether they're traditionally male or female ones. They can't catch food or make a fire, they don't know how to cook, and they can't even get along with other women. They consider themselves "geniuses" and the "elite" of society just because they have a PhD in Womyn's Studies, which simply means that they wrote a document full of SJW BS that was guaranteed to be approved because all of the people reviewing it had the same hive-mind views.

stronk independent women who don't need no man

blocked in my country :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
FUCKING UK :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Lol women are nothing without men. Fucking useless on their own.

They get help from the producers of this show