Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women uglier than you, below your looks match and older have a button that gives them an instant white knight army or chad dick within an hour. You?

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
What do you have?

Crippling depression?

Balding?

Old age? (25+)

Loneliness?

Women literally have the power of Jesus fucking Christ in her pocket. Not even god himself could summon endless chads to one location whenever he wanted.

Just think about that. Women have more power in their pockets than literal ancient gods had in mythology or religious texts.

Women literally have the power of Jesus fucking Christ in her pocket. Not even god himself could summon endless chads to one location whenever he wanted.

Just think about that. Women have more power in their pockets than literal ancient gods had in mythology or religious texts.

Damn, made me laugh when you put it that way. Great post tbh.

Social media and smartphone usage gave women a leg up over most men.

High iq post again. You blackpill some lurkers for sure OP

Just saw this 6ft tall, NW1, gymmaxxed dude at my gym with his gf. His gf was fat and had acne. :worryfeels:

Just saw this 6ft tall, NW1, gymmaxxed dude at my gym with his gf. His gf was fat and had acne. :worryfeels:
how was the dude's face? normie i assume?

That’s a gross underexageration they make foids GODS
Too many women don't yet realize the extent of power social media and smartphones give them tbh so I wouldn't say they are god level yet.
Anyway even if women are made gods they are still false gods :feelsthink:

Too many women don't yet realize the extent of power social media and smartphones give them tbh so I wouldn't say they are god level yet.
Corona has kinda changed that tbh

Their power still pales to the power of my" women beater"

Corona has kinda changed that tbh
And some people here said Corona would make things better and refer to it as a coronachan :feelshaha:

2019 was way better than how 2020 is turning out but imo other than hypergamy 2012 was one of the worst weirdest years.

Their power still pales to the power of my" women beater"

Radical feminists are counting on the idea that unattractive males see women as gods that can do no wrong. They aren't there yet and they know it which is why they still are pushing for more rights to be taken from men.

Wouldn't it be swell if all those guys started raping her there and then?
Again, its only the cuck who emasculates himself and the whore takes advantage
social conditioning prevents that, but yeah would be based tbh