Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Women want ugly men to kill themselves

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
It's in their biology to want to get rid off defective genes. That's why they reject ugly men. They want them to fall into depression, alcoholism, drug addiction, and eventually suicide. Foids celebrate every time the "creep" who dared to say hello to them on the elevator dies from an overdose of whatever he uses to drown his pain. Foids laugh with joy every time the ugly loser at school blows his head with his dad's gun due to be rejected over and over again (that's actually a true case that happened at my old school. The girl didn't even go his funeral and continued fucking her chad bf as if nothing had happened) of course foids will deny it because that behavior is purely instinctive, just like a dog doesn't know why it chases a car.

bettER return the favor

That's a big reason why roping is cucked. We need to live and make them suffer.

It's in their biology to want to get rid off defective genes. That's why they reject ugly men. They want them to fall into depression, alcoholism, drug addiction, and eventually suicide. Foids celebrate every time the "creep" who dared to say hello to them on the elevator dies from an overdose of whatever he uses to drown his pain. Foids laugh with joy every time the ugly loser at school blows his head with his dad's gun due to be rejected over and over again (that's actually a true case that happened at my old school. The girl didn't even go his funeral and continued fucking her chad bf as if nothing had happened) of course foids will deny it because that behavior is purely instinctive, just like a dog doesn't know why it chases a car.
I hate women so much. It irritates me how women are able to do this.. Now I understand men who rape women and go ER.

That's a big reason why roping is cucked. We need to live and make them suffer.
cope, they don't give a fuck and are too busy fucking chad

Yeah it’s brutal. Women can be fucked in the head. They don’t care about our feelings, they’ll pretend to care for the rest of the world to see, but they really couldn’t care less.

She doesn’t care if you become depressed about life. She doesn’t care if you start coping with drugs and alcohol. She doesn’t care if you’re suicidal and struggling financially. She doesn’t care if you end up committing. As long as you don’t go ER, she’ll be fine.

So why should we (men) be bending over backwards for women?

Yeah it’s brutal. Women can be fucked in the head. They don’t care about our feelings, they’ll pretend to care for the rest of the world to see, but they really couldn’t care less.

She doesn’t care if you become depressed about life. She doesn’t care if you start coping with drugs and alcohol. She doesn’t care if you’re suicidal and struggling financially. She doesn’t care if you end up committing. As long as you don’t go ER, she’ll be fine.

So why should we (men) be bending over backwards for women?
I wish all men knew the truth so we could just take over.

cope, they don't give a fuck and are too busy fucking chad
They will care once sexbots arrive, and the cucked laws are removed so they can't make false accusations, or divorce rape, or get affirmative actions in high paying jobs, or single mom whores and other rosties getting tax money.

I wish all men knew the truth so we could just take over.
Yes. We could take over and make women ours again. Not in the sense that we’d beat them, but they won’t have the freedoms to slut around or be shallow as they are today. Each man would be assigned a submissive woman.

Yes. We could take over and make women ours again. Not in the sense that we’d beat them, but they won’t have the freedoms to slut around or be shallow as they are today. Each man would be assigned a submissive woman.
We have to bring back slut shaming whores, especially the old ones who are post wall and used up.

They will care once sexbots arrive, and the cucked laws are removed so they can't make false accusations, or divorce rape, or get affirmative actions in high paying jobs, or single mom whores and other rosties getting tax money.
I’d love to know when this is going to happen. Will sexbots really revolutionise anything? It has to change normies way of dating for anything to come out of it. They’ll let Incels suffer in silence. The rest of that stuff idk if it’s even going to happen...

I’d love to know when this is going to happen. Will sexbots really revolutionise anything? It has to change normies way of dating for anything to come out of it. They’ll let Incels suffer in silence. The rest of that stuff idk if it’s even going to happen...
Japan are already working on sexbots, and incels aren't silent, many men are getting blackpilled and uncucked daily. A sexbot's smv will be higher than a 5/10 rostie.

Japan are already working on sexbots, and incels aren't silent, many men are getting blackpilled and uncucked daily. A sexbot's smv will be higher than a 5/10 rostie.
If I had a sexdoll I would be perfectly happy tbh. I wouldn't need a woman and then I could just LDAR as usual. But it's hard to have one when u live with ur parents.

Sounds good. I hope you’re right.

If I had a sexdoll I would be perfectly happy tbh. I wouldn't need a woman and then I could just LDAR as usual. But it's hard to have one when u live with ur parents.
I wouldn't care if they found out, they have to know how bad things have gotten for non chad men.

I wouldn't care if they found out, they have to know how bad things have gotten for non chad men.
Yeah, it's over. I just wanna live in my room forever and fuck a sexdoll and rot in peace.

cope, government is run by super simps and cucks. They will never make laws that will give men equality.

Ugly men aren't even human in foids eyes.

cope, government is run by super simps and cucks. They will never make laws that will give men equality.
Those cucks will be removed once enough men get blackpilled and uncucked.

Those cucks will be removed once enough men get blackpilled and uncucked.
that will never happen, men will always perform mental gymnastics to cope and not accept reality.

that will never happen, men will always perform mental gymnastics to cope and not accept reality.
Men will stop being cucks when there's more encouragement from other uncucked men. The cucked media is scared and censoring everything to slow down this process.

Men will stop being cucks when there's more encouragement from other uncucked men. The cucked media is scared and censoring everything to slow down this process.
death to fakestream media.

Foids laugh with joy every time the ugly loser at school blows his head with his dad's gun due to be rejected over and over again (that's actually a true case that happened at my old school. The girl didn't even go his funeral and continued fucking her chad bf as if nothing had happened)
Brutal, care to tell us more?

They want ugly men to kill themselves in the most painful, pathetic ways too.

If I were to kill myself I'd do it in the most gruesome and horrifying way possible

I can’t go to sleep. I’m laying here in the darkness, angry and going insane. Fuck my existence.

I woke up early today to make sure I had extra time to hate women with every fibre of my living being.
Now I won't kill myself just to spite women.
Fuck you, women, and everything you think, say, do, or feel.

I’m leaning towards getting hit by a truck. Fuck it. Way too soul crushing to go on.

Women have a pathological hatred towards ugly men the same way humans have a pathological fear of snakes - it's in their dna.