Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill "Women were better in more traditional times in history" (dogpill and beastiality pill)

• Thread starter Words2_live_bye
  • Start date
Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
That's what people always say. But not really. Women lived easy lives back then, just like they do now. Although i will admit that at least in more traditional times they at least HAD to put out and give us children, and be obedient for the most part. Now they can't even do that. They roam around on dating apps and getting blown out and cummed in all through their teens and 20s, sometimes even 30s. Then find a beta male to marry and live off of for the rest of her life. All the meanwhile fucking Chad behind his back. And if she is tired of him? Just divorce and you get half of his stuff and his house. Just lol.

Oh, and for those of you who think the dogpill is something new, think again. Women, since the dawn of time, have been engaging in sexual acts with animals. Men have too btw. And "Men fuck animals in desperation, women fuck animals in preference" applies to both modern and historical times. ANY woman from now or earlier in history could get a man to either fuck her or marry her if she wanted to. But instead they choose animals.

Go ahead, you have internet. Look up videos or images of beastiality. You'll find millions of proof that this is real. And not a MEME blackpill. And don't think it's just animals that have dicks that can fuck women. Even things like worms, insects, spiders, flies, snails, squids, eels, snakes, maggots, pigs, leeches, LITERAL dead fish, etc. They will let those crawl on their bodies, lick and suck their tits, kiss and makeout with them, fuck and cum inside them, let them eat them out, and go inside their vagina and ass.
Yet they wouldn't even DARE to hold hands with an incel. Much less kiss him or let him fuck her.
880px Tako to ama retouched
514 1000
880px Leda   after Michelangelo Buonarroti
Balagan48 kopie
Indiaerotic5

What do we look like to women

I hate the way the woman getting ate by the deer is looking at me. As if she wants me to watch.

Over for Homo Sapiens

Brutal ancient blackpill,even dogs from centuries ago mogged us jfl

they don't look like females they literally look like men with tits grafted onto them
and its fiction anyways because back in the olden church days, nudity was frowned upon so male artists didn't know what femoids anatomy looked like so they just drew male bodies and grafted tits on them

This is why men beat bitches back then, they saw them for the degenerate whores that they have always been
Also, is the first pic the og hentai? lol

Wasn't there a Russian queen who died while being penetrated by a horse?

I hate the way the woman getting ate by the deer is looking at me. As if she wants me to watch.
probably tbh, women are sick in the head like that
Brutal ancient blackpill,even dogs from centuries ago mogged us jfl
at least we can cope better now, with entertainment and sexdolls. Incels in history had nothing but their fucking hand and a book or two to read
they don't look like females they literally look like men with tits grafted onto them
and its fiction anyways because back in the olden church days, nudity was frowned upon so male artists didn't know what femoids anatomy looked like so they just drew male bodies and grafted tits on them
imagine being this low IQ
Wasn't there a Russian queen who died while being penetrated by a horse?
idk man i have to look that up
i don't doubt it though

Their lives were worse but because now they live on tutorial mode, they can literally gain thousands of dollars by selling nudes or just find a betabuxx and never work in life.

I'm hard from looking at these?

dogpill is law, now and forever, until the end of time

Obviously zoophilia has always existed, just as every other form of degeneracy, like trannies, have always existed. However, to assert that it was the norm is very foolish. Most societies preached against these with severe punishments. Also, most of those pics are from folklore used to teach one to deter from that behavior.

Though, you are right in that women choose to fuck animals, while men are pushed to do it

That's what people always say. But not really. Women lived easy lives back then, just like they do now. Although i will admit that at least in more traditional times they at least HAD to put out and give us children, and be obedient for the most part. Now they can't even do that. They roam around on dating apps and getting blown out and cummed in all through their teens and 20s, sometimes even 30s. Then find a beta male to marry and live off of for the rest of her life. All the meanwhile fucking Chad behind his back. And if she is tired of him? Just divorce and you get half of his stuff and his house. Just lol.

Oh, and for those of you who think the dogpill is something new, think again. Women, since the dawn of time, have been engaging in sexual acts with animals. Men have too btw. And "Men fuck animals in desperation, women fuck animals in preference" applies to both modern and historical times. ANY woman from now or earlier in history could get a man to either fuck her or marry her if she wanted to. But instead they choose animals.

Go ahead, you have internet. Look up videos or images of beastiality. You'll find millions of proof that this is real. And not a MEME blackpill. And don't think it's just animals that have dicks that can fuck women. Even things like worms, insects, spiders, flies, snails, squids, eels, snakes, maggots, pigs, leeches, LITERAL dead fish, etc. They will let those crawl on their bodies, lick and suck their tits, kiss and makeout with them, fuck and cum inside them, let them eat them out, and go inside their vagina and ass.
Yet they wouldn't even DARE to hold hands with an incel. Much less kiss him or let him fuck her.
View attachment 254977View attachment 254978View attachment 254979View attachment 254980View attachment 254981View attachment 254982View attachment 254984

But at least one of those paintings was drawn by a male and it wouldn't surprise me if all of them were drawn by men.

@chudur-budur

But at least one of those paintings was drawn by a male and it wouldn't surprise me if all of them were drawn by men.
cause women would never want to record themselves doing that, or let it be known that they fuck animals.
But i'm sure the men who drew those were all based, and wanted it to be known how degenerate women are

cause women would never want to record themselves doing that, or let it be known that they fuck animals.
But i'm sure the men who drew those were all based, and wanted it to be known how degenerate women are

Or maybe the men themselves were degenerate?