Serious Women who don't have babies go crazy. (also semi dog pill)

Personalityinkwell

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
211d 10h 46m

A girl recently told me that she hopes her female dog would breed. Otherwise, the dog may have a false pregnancy where she pretends she is pregnant and shows increasingly unstable behavior. This was the first time I learned about the scientific condition in dogs called pseudopregnancy. I was immediately struck by how similar it is to the behavior of adult human women who don’t have babies, especially ones who live in the affluent West. After studying this condition extensively, I speculate that women who don’t fulfill their biological program of having children exhibit the disturbing signs of false pregnancy by becoming insane.

The symptoms of false pregnancy stem from hormonal changes. The female dog, which I will refer to as the “bitch” from this point on, experiences enlarged mammary glands and may secrete milk. Her abdominum swells, she gains weight, the vagina discharges a fluid, and there may be nausea and vomiting. The bitch may even exhibit cravings for certain foods alongside increased appetite.

how fucking insane is that? all these women who slut around end up paying the price. i guess karma does exist in some way

FallenPrime

FallenPrime

G.O.R.I.L.L.A._M.A.X.I.N.G.
-
70d 20h 20m
I am not surprised. That is why the trope "Crazy Cat Lady" is real.

curryZoomercoomer

curryZoomercoomer

-
47d 9h 58m
lifeisbullshit95

lifeisbullshit95

Another day another mental breakdown.
★★★
14d 10h 8m
ADepressedVirgin

ADepressedVirgin

Follower of Baphomet
★★
35d 15h 3m
thanks for the info chad

SadLonelySingle

SadLonelySingle

Call me human, Mr. Subhuman.
★★★★★
50d 19h 6m
women are already retarded. false pregnancy crazyness would probably add another 10% instability to her already limited brainpower.

The Zulfigar

The Zulfigar

Major
13d 19h 34m
Based curry blog post. Any foid that don't get married as 12-14 yo virgin is crazy. They are literally insane. Bluepill, redpill, blackpill, doesn't matter. I always knew women are shizos

FemoidsGTFO

FemoidsGTFO

KHHV Supremacist
-
62d 12h 29m
I've heard bad things about this Roosh guy, but this article is based and high IQ

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
84d 4h 13m
My grandmother had a lot of children and still became a cat lady later in life.